Khazri Forced Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a team imo, there's a squad and some players are more suitable in some games than others.

Khazri can support Defoe, at home, while dropping back when we need him to.

Writing players off, after a few poor performances, would leave us with about half a dozen players. We simply have to get the right people into the right games and play the right system.

Starting a home game will help Khazri imo.

Good point on Khazri. Yet to be convinced about him. He has to play.

Haven't been watching this season then mate?

Has anyone on here seen the f***ing table lately :lol:
Oh I've been watching and I saw the only game oshea has played mate and he is immobile and slow....remember the first thing Sam was doing when he took over was removing oshea as he saw he was done at this level apart from cover.... give Papy a chance he's made no more mistakes than oshea when he was actually fit

Good point on Khazri. Yet to be convinced about him. He has to play.

I'm totally convinced he's easily good enough to be one of the first on the team sheet ...... but, as with Januzaj etc, it's all about application and being the right piece in the jigsaw.

Guys this is just my opinion, I genuinely think we have nothing to lose by making the changes. It's not that long ago Khazri was one of our saviours not sure what's gone wrong but he obviously has it in him to put in a big performance, today could be the day ⚽

Januzaj needs to grow some f***ing bollocks, won't have a future in England if he refuses to get stuck in from time to time

First time we actually look dangerous from corners. Khazri looks fit and better than Januzaj in every aspect, he's not doing great but still an improvement on Januzaj.

Well guys, think I called it pretty dam good. Both started and made a difference, pity about Kirchoff picking up an injury but today's point stopped the rot

In fairness some on here, the minority I'd say have been wanting Khazri to play.

The rest (basically the ones that are clueless) have been intent on defending Moyes' poor decision by calling him fat and making up a rumour that he's unfit.

Well for someone lacking match sharpness, he looked a lot fitter than everyone else on that field today.

Moyes has been shocking so far. He needs a win pronto or he'll be shifted and he's far from blameless. Short however has royally fucked us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back