Khazri Forced Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughable if he does this again.

Bookmark the fuck out of it, he still better than Papy, even a blindman can see it

He has to play

:lol:

He has started 1 game, in the league cup

He has hardly played in the league, couple of cameo appearances, and we have lost all but 1

Yet some jokers would still not play him

What is the definition of madness? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting things to change

If we continue to play Gooch, Watmore and Januzaj, we will be relegated, simple as that
Oh dear

One who has performed to a good level for us recently. We can't afford not to have players like that in the team.

I know he came back looking like a pie but it makes me wonder what's going on behind the scenes or is Moyes being very stubborn

O'Shea is a shadow of his former self, if he starts I'm having a bet that he gives away a penalty, he can't play without wrestling so with this new clampdown he'll be a liability, bookmark this.

This. He's been a decent player over the years and has the ability to improve those around him but he looks fucked now

He showed it last season and showed hes a very good player. Januzaj has looked shite and not arsed one bit.

i agree, but he hasn't showed this season when being brought on, should be busting a gut to prove he wants to be on the pitch.

moyes needs to get the best out of teh lad, he is one of very few match winners we have

The prick doesn't think

Why the fuck did Asoro start for the U23s when we will have absolutely fuck all on the bench today?

i agree, but he hasn't showed this season when being brought on, should be busting a gut to prove he wants to be on the pitch.

moyes needs to get the best out of teh lad, he is one of very few match winners we have
So whats januzaj's excuse? Site performance ans attitute. I know who i would rather have playing.

So whats januzaj's excuse? Site performance ans attitute.

must be great in training ;)

januzaj is like khazri one of our few match winners in the side. for me i would play him tucked behind defoe with no defensive responsibilities with khazri and a.nother [until borini is back] out wide. we need players who can win a game from nothing for us, because we create next to fuck all so we need payers like defoe, khazri and januzaj who can turn a game in a moment with skill.

sadly i can't see players like gooch or watmore doing that. valuable players to bring off teh bench though

must be great in training ;)

januzaj is like khazri one of our few match winners in the side. for me i would play him tucked behind defoe with no defensive responsibilities with khazri and a.nother [until borini is back] out wide. we need players who can win a game from nothing for us, because we create next to fuck all so we need payers like defoe, khazri and januzaj who can turn a game in a moment with skill.

sadly i can't see players like gooch or watmore doing that. valuable players to bring off teh bench though
Totally agree mate. Khazri's set pieces are also vital, another thing to add to the list of shit things we have done this season!

Khazri will be gone in three months probably for around 3 million..

I think the injury to Januzai and the forced change of bringing Khazri in and hopefully OShea will signal the start of better things for Sunderland today, thoughts.

Personally I think Januzai is a luxury we can't afford, no team ethic, whereas Khazri will track back and deliver a better final ball. Here's hoping Haway The Lads .
..⚽⚽

There isn't a team imo, there's a squad and some players are more suitable in some games than others.

Khazri can support Defoe, at home, while dropping back when we need him to.

Writing players off, after a few poor performances, would leave us with about half a dozen players. We simply have to get the right people into the right games and play the right system.

Starting a home game will help Khazri imo.

O'Shea is a shadow of his former self, if he starts I'm having a bet that he gives away a penalty, he can't play without wrestling so with this new clampdown he'll be a liability, bookmark this.

That is very true. Missing his organisational skill big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back