Khazri Forced Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Khazri doesn't start and we lose again, we might as well give Moyes the boot.

He hasn't been given a start, I think that's unfair.
He's looked half arsed to Fuck when he's came on. I'd start him today mate and hopefully he applies himself and if he does, he's capable of making something happen for us.

He hasn't f***ing played!!!!!

This argument is absolutely mental :lol:

Rightly so? They let you out of your straight jacket I see.

You do realise we have lost 5 out of 6? Yet you still wouldn't make changes

What are you expecting to happen?

When he has played hes strolled around doing fuck all. Players have to show something, effort, quality or ideally both. Neither means no game time. I dint think that's mental but whatever.

When he has played hes strolled around doing fuck all. Players have to show something, effort, quality or ideally both. Neither means no game time. I dint think that's mental but whatever.

When?

He has never played

Have you watched Januzaj this season?

He has played every game and been awful

He showed it last season and showed hes a very good player. Januzaj has looked shite and not arsed one bit.

Januzaj has been poor so far & there are obviously question marks about his attitude. Does he care enough about what is going on as he is only on loan. You would think that he would bust a gut for us as we have given him a chance to get his career back on track. It was interesting to hear that Mr Moyes thinks he has been good when he spoke about Adnan in the press conference.

Khazri has been nowhere near where he was last season but is there a case for playing him in a number 10 role where he can get more involved. Also his set pieces can't be any worse than what we have seen so far especially the in-swinging corners that he is capable of producing.

It is a poor situation for us to be in as we have been crying out for some creativity in midfield for more years than I care to remember & I am 51.
Like many others I cannot believe that this has not been addressed.

Khaz will start today as we have no other options. I like Gooch but let's be realistic he's no where near ready to be starting games in the prem. Same applies to Watmore.

For me Pappy comes out and PVA with JOS and Deny replacing

I think the injury to Januzai and the forced change of bringing Khazri in and hopefully OShea will signal the start of better things for Sunderland today, thoughts.

Personally I think Januzai is a luxury we can't afford, no team ethic, whereas Khazri will track back and deliver a better final ball. Here's hoping Haway The Lads .
Kahzri will track back? We've conceded twice this season because of him. We would have got a point at Man City had been doing his job right.

Laughable if he does this again.

Bookmark the fuck out of it, he still better than Papy, even a blindman can see it

He has to play

:lol:

He has started 1 game, in the league cup

He has hardly played in the league, couple of cameo appearances, and we have lost all but 1

Yet some jokers would still not play him

What is the definition of madness? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting things to change

If we continue to play Gooch, Watmore and Januzaj, we will be relegated, simple as that
Think you're overlooking one important detail. He's CRAP!

O'Shea is a shadow of his former self, if he starts I'm having a bet that he gives away a penalty, he can't play without wrestling so with this new clampdown he'll be a liability, bookmark this.

and if we don't we'll have 4 clueless defenders running around chasing shadows...

Ok. It's been decided that Kharzi and O'Shea are both crap and don't deserve a starting spot. So who comes in?

Kharzi is the new fall guy for the happy clappers for some reason. I agree that O'Shea is passed it but he's still one of the best defenders at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back