Khazri Forced Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack62

Full Back
I think the injury to Januzai and the forced change of bringing Khazri in and hopefully OShea will signal the start of better things for Sunderland today, thoughts.

Personally I think Januzai is a luxury we can't afford, no team ethic, whereas Khazri will track back and deliver a better final ball. Here's hoping Haway The Lads .

I think the injury to Januzai and the forced change of bringing Khazri in and hopefully OShea will signal the start of better things for Sunderland today, thoughts.

Personally I think Januzai is a luxury we can't afford, no team ethic, whereas Khazri will track back and deliver a better final ball. Here's hoping Haway The Lads .

lets see about that

Khazri has been really poor when coming off the bench recently. I don't think he'll start.

Been missing O'shea at the back.

O'Shea and Khazri won't start.

Denayer and Gooch further ahead in the pecking order.

Laughable if he does this again.

O'Shea is a shadow of his former self, if he starts I'm having a bet that he gives away a penalty, he can't play without wrestling so with this new clampdown he'll be a liability, bookmark this.

Bookmark the fuck out of it, he still better than Papy, even a blindman can see it

He has to play

This. However the Khazri of this season does not warrant a place in the starting 11. His half hearted tackles v Everton were just shocking

:lol:

He has started 1 game, in the league cup

He has hardly played in the league, couple of cameo appearances, and we have lost all but 1

Yet some jokers would still not play him

What is the definition of madness? Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting things to change

If we continue to play Gooch, Watmore and Januzaj, we will be relegated, simple as that

Laughable if he does this again.

Bookmark the fuck out of it, he still better than Papy, even a blindman can see it

He has to play

He will. And, sorry to say, but I think rightly so. Khazri has been nowhere near last seasons heights so far. And Jos is a spent force to some degree these days.

He will. And, sorry to say, but I think rightly so. Khazri has been nowhere near last seasons heights so far. And Jos is a spent force to some degree these days.

He hasn't f***ing played!!!!!

This argument is absolutely mental :lol:

Rightly so? They let you out of your straight jacket I see.

You do realise we have lost 5 out of 6? Yet you still wouldn't make changes

What are you expecting to happen?

Bookmarked. As requested.

Now what? Do I sit refreshing this page or can I take the dogs out? Don't want to miss anything...
I'm no technology expert, but I thought the idea of bookmarking was that you saved something for your convenience in able to access it at your leisure, just a guess like.
Maybe you could ask one of your dogs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back