keano - i'm a celeb...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely cant be true
Roy Keane on 'I'm A Celebrity...'? Surely not, must just be Twitter bollocks.

Why would he go on? For the cash? After a career in football plus now still working 2 jobs I doubt he needs it, and it can't be to advertise his book cos that's already a best seller that's been plastered everywhere for weeks. Would Villa let him take a month off in the middle of the season anyway?

He said he met with the producers and say "not for me"

but he says "The more you say 'no', the more determined they are to get you, so who knows? , if he didn't like wazuppppppp & i couldn't see him sittin at the camp fire with girls in there bikini's singing songs etc , public would vote him for every task.

but he says "The more you say 'no', the more determined they are to get you, so who knows? , if he didn't like wazuppppppp & i couldn't see him sittin at the camp fire with girls in there bikini's singing songs etc , public would vote him for every task.
Their.

You're welcome.

Not a fan of the show, but would certainly tune in for that ! .....he would have a field day with everyone :lol: ....not going to happen, whilst he is assistant at villa.
Same here it would be f***ing brilliant

Love to hear those arguments Roy miust have with himself every time he looks in the mirror. Maybe that;'s why he grows the beard - can't face it some days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back