Just think of all of them right now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newcastle fans I mean. Sleepless night tonight. Absolutely shitting themselves.

I've slept like a baby since Wednesday.

It's gona be such a good day tomorrow, no matter the result tbh. Hope they go down, but the fact that they've had to endure this has been absolutely priceless.

Fuck em.

It is fantastic but we all know if they win they'll suddenly be the 'deserved top dogs' :) Bellends.

wonga dome would be in meltdown, phone boxes & horses will be shitting themselves :lol:

I notice they have gone out of their way this week to honour a 'shot cow' :)

It is fantastic but we all know if they win they'll suddenly be the 'deserved top dogs' :) Bellends.

I notice they have gone out of their way this week to honour a 'shot cow' :)
You just know they'd be sad enough to bring out that line if they managed to win. Completely missing the point that we've had a f***ing great week just knowing that we've been safe and they've been sweating about this day....

They'll be lying there in their Why Aye Man jimjams, with their She-Ra duvets pulled tightly up to their chins hoping that when they wake up it will all have been a nasty dream and Pardew will still be there, à la Bobby Ewing.

It's brilliant ain't it.

I was in a right mood after the Leicester game seeing them celebrating staying up but Wednesday made it all worth while. Wouldn't have enjoyed myself tonight at all if we hadn't got a point on Wednesday. No matter how positive you can be you always think we can Sunderland it up... Tomorrow is going to be a chill day.

Newcastle fans I mean. Sleepless night tonight. Absolutely shitting themselves.

I've slept like a baby since Wednesday.

It's gona be such a good day tomorrow, no matter the result tbh. Hope they go down, but the fact that they've had to endure this has been absolutely priceless.

Fuck em.

I'm starting to get a feeling Hull will go for it and win. If West Ham turn up, then the mags are in trouble, BIG trouble.

What a load of bollocks this is! they've made it perfectly clear they want to be relegated ;) it's the only way they can get rid of the fat man, see! so they'll all wake up with a spring in their step, wishing the other fat man in Hull all the best of luck. I don't think they'' get their wish and see Hull getting tanked TBH.

Big Sam says that he has no special interest in sending them down. There's no point in looking back and all that stuff - Yeh right Sam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back