Just for fun, Villa v Newcastle prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, but it looks like a nailed on away win.

Or you could say that Newcastle have conceded 8 in their last 3 away games.

They've only had 1 away game recently, at Liverpool, where they were lucky to get away with a draw.

Which means they've only picked up 1 point in the past month ;)

Or you could say that Newcastle have conceded 8 in their last 3 away games.

They've only had 1 away game recently, at Liverpool, where they were lucky to get away with a draw.

Which means they've only picked up 1 point in the past month ;)

I agree their away record is poor, but they have clearly improved recently and Villa look dreadful. I do think they'll get the win, most people seem to think this.

That's why we need to go for the win. Too many draws are costing us dearly.

This is another obsessive mag thread that the op diva fills the board with......sunderland matter.

People should only post what they're prepared to stand by or apologise for .......
Everybody has posted utter nonsense, so it's dangerous to call people out the way some do and say 'don't make threads'. Disagree with opinion is fine but some go too far and end up looking daft.

Just put a fiver on the draw, get just over £21 back if it comes up. Happy to lose it if Villa win!

It will be a close game, Villa's last 2 games were 2-4 and 2-3 defeats. People suggesting high mag wins are just being negative not using either form or logic. By that I mean the mags have 1 draw in 11 aways since before Xmas, not really improving away from home under Benitez. This is balanced by Villa losing 11 in a row but improving during their last 2 games. A draw is the logical outcome :)

Everybody has posted utter nonsense, so it's dangerous to call people out the way some do and say 'don't make threads'. Disagree with opinion is fine but some go too far and end up looking daft.

No they haven't ...... many have posted considered opinions that deserve respect.

Just put a fiver on the draw, get just over £21 back if it comes up. Happy to lose it if Villa win!

It will be a close game, Villa's last 2 games were 2-4 and 2-3 defeats. People suggesting high mag wins are just being negative not using either form or logic. By that I mean the mags have 1 draw in 11 aways since before Xmas, not really improving away from home under Benitez. This is balanced by Villa losing 11 in a row but improving during their last 2 games. A draw is the logical outcome :)

Newcastle have only had 1 away game in nearly a month ....... they have 1 away point from a lucky draw at Liverpool.

They could get a shock tomorrow that brings them crashing down.

My crystal ball just cleared up. It says Villa will score at least 3 goals.

The antibiotics are working then ...... nice to hear it mate ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back