Just for fun, Villa v Newcastle prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just put a fiver on the draw, get just over £21 back if it comes up. Happy to lose it if Villa win!

It will be a close game, Villa's last 2 games were 2-4 and 2-3 defeats. People suggesting high mag wins are just being negative not using either form or logic. By that I mean the mags have 1 draw in 11 aways since before Xmas, not really improving away from home under Benitez. This is balanced by Villa losing 11 in a row but improving during their last 2 games. A draw is the logical outcome :)
I put £20 on a Villa win. Returns 120.

Please God, please.

No they haven't ...... many have posted considered opinions that deserve respect.
Absolutely and we have all posted threads that have bombed and contradict what we post these days. I'm agreeing with you on this, no need to get defensive.

Congratulations to all those who ignored the bullshit and followed logic.

Anyone who predicted a draw is welcome to claim their free pint on Wednesday, before the game, at the Victory on Bridge Street.

Anyone who said 0-0 can have a chaser ;)

Anyone who predicted a draw is welcome to claim their free pint on Wednesday, before the game, at the Victory on Bridge Street.

I was on the draw £21 back, off my fiver :)

I said a draw but I'm that excited I can't be bothered to see what score I predicted :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back