Jumpers for goalposts

Status
Not open for further replies.

before I moved I lived at the end of the street, and we played football from the end of mine which the road ended in a fence to the middle of the road where it had a wall that was there to divide the parking lots.
The team who's goalkeeper would be that end would hate it because the ball would go flying down the street :lol:

Bad social etiquette that like, blasting it right near the goal.

"Yay can gan get that!" as the ball flies into the distance and we all sit down to confirm we're not gettin' it.
Class!

We all feigned injury, and the last one to do so, went and got it. Sounds odd, but that's what we did, and it worked. Sepp, are you reading?

Bad social etiquette that like, blasting it right near the goal.

"Yay can gan get that!" as the ball flies into the distance and we all sit down to confirm we're not gettin' it.
You're just a bunch of wimps.

We always agreed that whoever fired the shot had to fuck off and get the ball back. They could try telling the goalie to get it but the goalie would never listen cos he was already pissed off at being the goalie.

Amazing at how good you became at judging distances, count your goal size out in baby steps and run down the other end and dispute their goal size by counting with humongous steps, 15 mins before games got started just sorting goals, a game of walls on the street when the field got to dark then to finish off, brilliant

The admissions of goal scrounging on here are sickening like. Run about you cheating fuckers!

I can remember my mate swinging for me with a cricket bat over a dubious Wembley singles final winning goal, lucky he missed :lol:

Hilarious when two lads were battling for possession about 400 metres away from the goal during 3 n in.

Amazing at how good you became at judging distances, count your goal size out in baby steps and run down the other end and dispute their goal size by counting with humongous steps, 15 mins before games got started just sorting goals, a game of walls on the street when the field got to dark then to finish off, brilliant
Nah, we used to do toe to heel for measurement, but still [no surprise] the wannabe cheats would complain.

The admissions of goal scrounging on here are sickening like. Run about you cheating fuckers!

I can remember my mate swinging for me with a cricket bat over a dubious Wembley singles final winning goal, lucky he missed :lol:
hated when you had rush goalie and got caught out by goal poacher at other end who held the ball up on the line and waited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back