Julio arca singing yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah right, years since I saw him in Fatfield, it was the last time I was there though so I had no idea he moved.
Aye hes been round here( am at work at the mo) for years...........

Mates who are taxi drivers have frequently picked him up from his house.

Best left back ever to play for us - that promotion season was a pleasure to watch him out-strength opponents, or tackle them good and proper, then pop up with the ball, skin them to bits and bring the ball forward.

Cracking player, and seemingly cracking bloke.

He used to live in the Esplanade, had a flat there 3 doors from my marra. Had a BBQ in the front of the house and a kick about with him and his pals.

My mates moved so no idea if old Julio is still there.

I think he's a Sunderland legend myself like. Part of some good times in my lifetime supporting the lads.

Best left back ever to play for us - that promotion season was a pleasure to watch him out-strength opponents, or tackle them good and proper, then pop up with the ball, skin them to bits and bring the ball forward.

Cracking player, and seemingly cracking bloke.

Bit OTT, barely played LB for us

The cracking bloke comment is spot on mind

Julio is class :cool:

I bet he had no idea that 15 years or so after signing for us that he'd be traveling to an away game as a fan. One of those players that it seems the club has got right under his skin.

Apart from the entire promotion season. People "forget", because they didn't turn up after the 19 point season.....

I have had a season ticket for over 15 years you tosser and Arca played about 15 games at LB for us over his entire time here, he spent most of the Championship seasons you are alluding to playing at Left Wing with George McCartney at LB.

Apology accepted. Twat

I have had a season ticket for over 15 years you tosser and Arca played about 15 games at LB for us over his entire time here, he spent most of the Championship seasons you are alluding to playing at Left Wing with George McCartney at LB.

Apology accepted. Twat

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back