Julio arca singing yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be fantastic were the club to get him a place on the staff.
Another who fell foul of Reid and dinosaur saxton..should have had a much better career with us

Is my memory playing tricks on me or something, iirc he stayed at the club long after Reid/Saxton left, leaving after his second relegation (15 points) as he wanted to remain in the top flight?

Is my memory playing tricks on me or something, iirc he stayed at the club long after Reid/Saxton left, leaving after his second relegation (15 points) as he wanted to remain in the top flight?
He left after the 15 point season. Correct.

Signs from Argentina, falls in love with Sunderland, marries a Mackem lass, lives in Ashbrooke and now plays Pub League football and enjoys a good pint down the Willow Pond. Goes to the Landfill for away games and gets involved with the fans and no big leaguing at all.

The term gets thrown around for players we've had a lot but Julio Arca really is one of us.

Signs from Argentina, falls in love with Sunderland, marries a Mackem lass, lives in Ashbrooke and now plays Pub League football and enjoys a good pint down the Willow Pond. Goes to the Landfill for away games and gets involved with the fans and no big leaguing at all.

The term gets thrown around for players we've had a lot but Julio Arca really is one of us.

Thought he lived Fatfield way on?

Sure he recently said he's planning on retiring to argentina next year.

Yeah, it was on some interview around the whole Sunday league thing.

Sounds like he gets around. He used to live near Fatfield somewhere, presumed he still did.
He lived years ago round Washington Village but he now lives in some of the converted old town houses ashbrooke way..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back