Jordan Rhodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't buy into this balls that scoring goals means nowt in the Championship. The lad has summit, great movement, power and good finishing.

His career is stalling at Blackburn and for the right price he'd score goals for most teams bottom half.

Be ideal signing for one of the promoted teams.

Rhodes must be frustrated he is still at Blackburn and has yet to have a crack at the premier league

One day (probably soon ) someone is going to take a punt and my money is on that punt working big style

please let it be us ....for once

I can't believe anyone would even dispute it.

Cattermole clearly excels in other areas, of course.

One pass! :lol:

There are a few on the gift mind, did it not load for you?

I like Cattermole and think he's much better at passing than people give him credit for however teams do tend to give him more time to pick a pass than is afforded to Adam.

That being said I don't want Adam anywhere near Sunderland as I think he's an odious prick of a footballer.

I like the look of Rhodes, but I do wonder why, at the age of 25 he's never played in the PL.
Took a bad move to Blackburn who despite his goals underachieve and overvalue him. There's no way a club would bid the £15M they want without him playing a season in the prem. I'd take him for £5-7M but no more.

Rhodes fell out with King Gordon, hence why he isn't always in the squad, fletcher at the moment is 1st choice but it does generally depend on who we are playing. Against Georgia he might get benched as a draw would be partially acceptable as we have Germany and Poland at home which believe it or not are both winnable games.

Rhodes fell out with King Gordon, hence why he isn't always in the squad, fletcher at the moment is 1st choice but it does generally depend on who we are playing. Against Georgia he might get benched as a draw would be partially acceptable as we have Germany and Poland at home which believe it or not are both winnable games.
Ya couldn't win a goldfish at the fuckin fair man.;)

There are a few on the gift mind, did it not load for you?

I like Cattermole and think he's much better at passing than people give him credit for however teams do tend to give him more time to pick a pass than is afforded to Adam.

That being said I don't want Adam anywhere near Sunderland as I think he's an odious prick of a footballer.

Like I say, Adam does that in one half of football.

Cattermole has certainly improved his distribution, but he's far inferior to Adam in that category.

I kinda rate him. Proper old school English striker. Pace is no doubt important at the top levels of football, but if your positioning is good and that leads you to being at the right place at the right time, well then you will score a lot of goals. I'd easily spend £ 12-14 million on him.

worth a gamble IMO... not a one season wonder or owt... although no good if we don't create chances

161 goals in 6 seasons is an unbelievable return.

Can't think of a player who's scored that many at championship/league 1 level in living memory who never got a crack at the Premier League. Maybe Steve Bull as he'd stopped scoring and was at the end of his career when he played his few games in the top flight
Steve bull never played in the top flight. He's famous for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back