Jordan Rhodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC Mack

Striker
The talk about Charlie Austin has reminded me about this lad. Cracking goalscoring record and has outscored Charlie Austin in every season. They've always been in the same league except for last season.

Rhodes - Austin last six seasons
23 - 20
22 - 17
40 - 17
30 - 28
25 - 20
21 - 18 (Austin in the Premier League this season)

That's a cracking goalscoring record. Is there any reason to believe Rhodes couldn't make the step up and replicate/excel what Austin achieved last season?

You will soon get the he's slow he's shite he's not good enough for the prem replies when the truth is we don't know, he looks to be a natural finisher knows where to be in and around the box and scores all types of goals there is a lot of super kev comparisons about him, the trouble he has is Blackburn paid £10million for him and will at least want to recoup that back leaving him too pricey to take that risk on

We keep in being linked with/signing forwards with mediocre goalscoring records to solve our goalscoring problem.

There is no chance anyone with a previously average goalscoring record is suddenly going to become prolific at Sunderland.

The only way we will ever sign a goalscorer is to take a chance on someone with a prolific record at a lower level.

Rhodes is such a player, but he's probably just too expensive.

We keep in being linked with/signing forwards with mediocre goalscoring records to solve our goalscoring problem.

There is no chance anyone with a previously average goalscoring record is suddenly going to become prolific at Sunderland.

The only way we will ever sign a goalscorer is to take a chance on someone with a prolific record at a lower level.

Rhodes is such a player, but he's probably just too expensive.
Like Healy

The Northern Ireland mush we got from Fulham

I thought that's who you must have meant, but checked because he is a complete irrelevance to what I said or to Rhodes.

We signed him from another Premier League team and he had an abysmal goalscoring record at all levels of club football. I was more against that signing than probably any other we've made.

So the complete opposite of signing a player with a prolific goalscoring record at a lower level.

I thought that's who you must have meant, but checked because he is a complete irrelevance to what I said or to Rhodes.

We signed him from another Premier League team and he had an abysmal goalscoring record at all levels of club football. I was more against that signing than probably any other we've made.

So the complete opposite of signing a player with a prolific goalscoring record at a lower level.
Highest and most prolific goalscorer for N. Ireland and still holds the record for Uefa Cup goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back