Jordan Henderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh, another thread about Jordan Henderson, this should be interesting.

I was wrong about him. I thought he was OK but not particularly fantastic, but he is shaping up physically and his on-pitch performances are really coming along nicely. Good luck to the lad.

:lol:

He looks thick as fuck in the advert

No I don't hate him @Dexter & @rocky
Nice avatar... :)

Doing well for himself, but ffs that advert! He proper looks like a he should be playing duelling banjo's.

Also, where is this hardman act coming from? Is he trying to be Gerrard? Trying to win the scousers over? Keep seeing him square up to players lately yet he looks weak as a drink of water and would cry if given a slap. Trying to hard to be the next Gerrard, yet is light years away in ability.

Hope the lad keeps his feet on the ground. Scousers turning him more wankerish by the day...

Doing well for himself, but ffs that advert! He proper looks like a he should be playing duelling banjo's.

Also, where is this hardman act coming from? Is he trying to be Gerrard? Trying to win the scousers over? Keep seeing him square up to players lately yet he looks weak as a drink of water and would cry if given a slap. Trying to hard to be the next Gerrard, yet is light years away in ability.

Hope the lad keeps his feet on the ground. Scousers turning him more wankerish by the day...
TBF Costa shit himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back