Jonathan Woodgate's Got A New Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.

An apprentice I trained up went all of the way through school with Woodgate. When he was playing for Newcastle my mate was in the southern cross in Middlesbrough and Jonathan woodgate came in. My marra spoke to him in the toilet said hello and apparently woodgate got some twenty pound notes out of his pocket, threw them in the pisser and said ' can you afford to do that?' Said lad dried the notes under the drier and made a beer kitty for him and his mates.
Usuall big time Charlie story but don't think the lad was taking the piss.

An apprentice I trained up went all of the way through school with Woodgate. When he was playing for Newcastle my mate was in the southern cross in Middlesbrough and Jonathan woodgate came in. My marra spoke to him in the toilet said hello and apparently woodgate got some twenty pound notes out of his pocket, threw them in the pisser and said ' can you afford to do that?' Said lad dried the notes under the drier and made a beer kitty for him and his mates.
Usuall big time Charlie story but don't think the lad was taking the piss.

£20 notes? Pauper. Only really a story if ya whip out the 50s like.

He's a grade A ****. Do you not recall the story about him talking about himself in the third person during sex?

Notw
Ah, your high quality source of hoi polloi tittle tattle. I thought you actually knew these people :cry:

I take it the two lads with him were Boro players?
George Friend and Ben Gibson, Steves nephew - remember the names, they'll have your forwards in their pockets next season

It's a shit video like but only a daft crack nothing serious, you can tell they were pissing about,Woodys a good lad known him years, may have to ring the **** and have his life

Don't ANY of you have the intelligence to realise that it's not a SERIOUS video/advert.

The irony of this is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back