John Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have been over in France and a starter alongside Cahill.

I hate the man, but he always gave everything and played like it meant something to him when he wore an England shirt. Would have shown some leadership and organisation across the back 4.

Still remember him doing a diving header an inch off the ground to prevent us conceding a certain goal.

I hate the man, but he always gave everything and played like it meant something to him when he wore an England shirt. Would have shown some leadership and organisation across the back 4.

Still remember him doing a diving header an inch off the ground to prevent us conceding a certain goal.

Someone should have kicked him

Both had fantastic seasons mind as a pairing :lol:

He's f***ing finished

He'll be there marra, just as the trophy is presented...full kit...whatever nation ;)

Jean Thierry maybe?
:lol:

He had it coming like. Canny mental the way he went on with the Ferdinand thing. Should have just accepted it and moved on, utter twat.

Wouldn't have made a difference . Defoe wouldn't have either

I think Defoe may have taken one of an chances against Slovakia mind, particularly Sturridge's. I also think his movement would have penned Iceland belack in the last 15 minutes of the game in Monday. As oppsed to Kane wondering about, thinking he was Neymar and Vardy needing a ball over the top

He'll be there marra, just as the trophy is presented...full kit...whatever nation ;)

Jean Thierry maybe?
I don't know why folk have a go at him for this. It's not as though he didn't make a big contribution to winning the trophy. It's not just a one off game.

The defense wasn't the problem, we just couldn't create and take chances, as simple as that

I don't know why folk have a go at him for this. It's not as though he didn't make a big contribution to winning the trophy. It's not just a one off game.

It's just banter maaate innit :lol:

Inclined to agree, but sometimes in England we mistake passion for ability. Terry may well be a 'lioneheart' and prepared to 'spill blood on the field' but it didn't make him good enough in 2004, 2006, 2010 or 2012. England are not good enough

The defense wasn't the problem, we just couldn't create and take chances, as simple as that
The defence was horrendous
We created plenty of chances, we just didn't take them

Chelsea never won a game all season with Cahill and Terry at centre back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back