John O’Shea/Big Sam

he has worked his whole life in football...that makes him a football person..even if an incompetent one..
allardyce has worked as many other things than in football
O'Shea comes across well-quietly confident and knowledgeable...comments on here about him lacking professionalism are scandalous....hope he has a good career as a manager
Got a lot of time for the very professional John O'Shea who always speaks well and comes across as a decent lad. Played well most of the time for us, probably too long because we didn't bring in players good enough to replace him.

I started watching that but Allardyce sounded quite confused and out of his comfort zone and was difficult to listen to.

Speakman has never played the game at a level and is a gobshite
right..neither has arrigpo sacchi is he not a football person?
Despite decades of evidence..people still think ability to play football correlates with ability to do other jobs in football..yet ot never does...
Director of football is a corproate job..most footballers are uneduacted with no experience of budgeting or anything..and so arent qualified to be a DOF..
Liverpool have just appoinfed micahel edwards for the secid time...never played football at any level worthwhile but is among the best two in the business...alongside ashworth at newcastle...who never played at any worthwhile level..

meanwhile..man utd have darren fletcher..great footballer..no good at technical director role so just been fired..

Despite decades of evidence..people still think ability to play football correlates with ability to do other jobs in football..yet ot never does...
Director of football is a corproate job..most footballers are uneduacted with no experience of budgeting or anything..and so arent qualified to be a DOF..
Liverpool have just appoinfed micahel edwards for the secid time...never played football at any level worthwhile but is among the best two in the business...alongside ashworth at newcastle...who never played at any worthwhile level..

meanwhile..man utd have darren fletcher..great footballer..no good at technical director role so just been fired..
I’ve only read your first sentence so forgive me if I’m repeating what you’ve already said.

I’m fine with Speakman not ever playing the game, I’m not happy though he’s surrounded himself with people who have also done nowt. We need some knowledge within our coaching staff.

But that will cost money, so we have iPad coaches who are just happy to have a job coaching our players. It’s pathetic

I’ve only read your first sentence so forgive me if I’m repeating what you’ve already said.

I’m fine with Speakman not ever playing the game, I’m not happy though he’s surrounded himself with people who have also done nowt. We need some knowledge within our coaching staff.

But that will cost money, so we have iPad coaches who are just happy to have a job coaching our players. It’s pathetic
on the coaching staff..didnt proctor play professionally? Including for SAFC?
And Graeme Murty played in the premier league.

Not quite true. He's moved into a different role now Wilcox has been appointed.

Back