Jeremy Corbyn threatens to withdraw support for "remain" if critics attempt coup

• Thread starter Deleted member 27897
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would have far more respect for him if he turned around and said that the EU is a load of shit and thats he is sorry for ever having backed the suicidal remain cause.

As you say he hates the EU any way. We all know it.

Im as certain that there is a hole in my arse that Corbyn personally believes in leave. I find it both impressive and worrying in equal doses that he would be prepared to put what experts say is best for the country ahead of his own personal feelings though.

I would have far more respect for him if he turned around and said that the EU is a load of shit and thats he is sorry for ever having backed the suicidal remain cause.

As you say he hates the EU any way. We all know it.

He's voted against the EU and its treaties on three separate occasions,
Never once in favour to the best of my knowledge.
Then folk say they admire him for standing up for what he believes in.
He's every bit a hypocrite as the rest, simply went along with the majority to save his career.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...withdraw-support-for-eu-remain-campaign-to-h/

Yep I know, its the torygraph, stirring up trouble, I get it...

But surely he wouldn't actually do this? If it is true I figure it's only a bargaining chip to get them behind him and its fair call for him to twist their arms. Actually doing it would be insane and I don't think he's that reckless.

But as we blatantly know, his heart isn't really in the EU...
Make for a laugh jezza flip flopping again :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back