Jeremain Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I was talking to a dutch lad last neet and he doesn't rate Lens that much, he also said Wijnaldum wasn't the superstar portrayed, however he did say that Clasie was a player to get if we had the money.

The eredivisie is live on Sky every week

It wasn't when he played for PSV though was it?

I am just saying most people will never have seen him play live, doesn't mean they are now allowed an opinion on him, just amazing the amount of experts who come up!

I am just saying most people will never have seen him play live, doesn't mean they are now allowed an opinion on him, just amazing the amount of experts who come up!

Just saying mate, you're making it sound like the idea of someone watching Dutch football every week is laughable when there's usually at least one live game on plus a highlights show every week on sky.

It was on espn then

Hes saying so many experts as well, there have been about 30 people post on the thread and not all of them have seen him play. On a message board of 13,000 members, we have about 10 people see him play, yet there are load of experts :lol:
He's an agenda driven nutter mate

not gunna pretend I have seen the lad play as I have not

from the clips on youtube and looking at his record then if he does sign hopefully he can prove to be a good signing

Advocaat has worked with him before and he has a better idea than any of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back