Is Sunderland a city of the future?

What are they actually doing?
She seems to know...

Logon or register to see this image

Jaime SmithJaime Smith• 2nd• 2ndDivisional Manager - Construction NortheastDivisional Manager - Construction Northeast
2h • 2 hours ago
Follow

Further Exciting Plans Ahead for Sunderland ℹ️

Sunderland Council have advanced plans to create 60,000 sq ft Entertainment District on the former Crowtree Leisure Centre Site.

In my earlier career, I worked in Sunderland City Centre for 12 years and used the leisure centre every day. It’s been been closed for around 20 years now so it’s great to hear that the site will be used as an entertainment space for events, restaurants & other F & B concepts.

One to keep an eye on!
https://www.linkedin.com/company/place-north-east/?miniCompanyUrn=urn:li:fs_miniCompany:92938564
Place North EastPlace North East1,121 followers1,121 followers
1d • 1 day ago
Follow
Sunderland City Council advances Crowtree project

The city council has appointed advisor Stärka as it looks to create a 60,000 sq ft entertainment district on the former leisure centre site, adjacent to the Riverside Sunderland urban quarter

Read here 👇
LinkedIn
…see more
https://www.placenortheast.co.uk/sunderland-advances-crowtree-project/
Sunderland advances Crowtree project - Place North East
placenortheast.co.uk • 2 min read

She seems to know...

Jaime SmithJaime Smith• 2nd• 2ndDivisional Manager - Construction NortheastDivisional Manager - Construction Northeast
2h • 2 hours ago
Follow

Further Exciting Plans Ahead for Sunderland ℹ️

Sunderland Council have advanced plans to create 60,000 sq ft Entertainment District on the former Crowtree Leisure Centre Site.

In my earlier career, I worked in Sunderland City Centre for 12 years and used the leisure centre every day. It’s been been closed for around 20 years now so it’s great to hear that the site will be used as an entertainment space for events, restaurants & other F & B concepts.

One to keep an eye on!
https://www.linkedin.com/company/place-north-east/?miniCompanyUrn=urn:li:fs_miniCompany:92938564
Place North EastPlace North East1,121 followers1,121 followers
1d • 1 day ago
Follow
Sunderland City Council advances Crowtree project

The city council has appointed advisor Stärka as it looks to create a 60,000 sq ft entertainment district on the former leisure centre site, adjacent to the Riverside Sunderland urban quarter

Read here 👇
LinkedIn
…see more
https://www.placenortheast.co.uk/sunderland-advances-crowtree-project/
Sunderland advances Crowtree project - Place North East
placenortheast.co.uk • 2 min read

Can't wait to see the end of that crowtree building, be good to hear the full plans

Holmeside? Wonder if that’s why they ended up going to a temporary car park
Lets be honest there is already a venue in Holmeside that would be brilliant if it was converted in to a Music Venue and that is the old regal cinema site (Mecca Bingo)

Looking at the pictures and size of the venue looks like it could do 3,000 to 5,000 which is a size of venue that is missing in the North-East.

I imagine it shouldn't be that hard to convert that type of site and it would be a lot better for the area then a Mecca Bingo

Lets be honest there is already a venue in Holmeside that would be brilliant if it was converted in to a Music Venue and that is the old regal cinema site (Mecca Bingo)

Looking at the pictures and size of the venue looks like it could do 3,000 to 5,000 which is a size of venue that is missing in the North-East.

I imagine it shouldn't be that hard to convert that type of site and it would be a lot better for the area then a Mecca Bingo

Aye an o2 Academy type venue would be class to be fair.

They aren't moving

They obviously don’t give a fuck about its maintenance.
It’s a right sight.

Back