is Pardew a good manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's done a good job at newcaslte. Who could have done better. Not many, a lot would have done worse though put it that way.

There is a reason why Pardew has kept his job as long as he has. I have no idea whether he is a good manager or not.

He's the perfect yes man/patsy, for Ashley.

Ashley can do whatever the fuck he wants and Pardew will never dissent in public - if anything he'll go out of his way to praise 'Mike' despite him being a fat kernt of a man. .

The perfect yes man, Ashley can do whatever the fuck he wants and Pardew will never dissent in public - if anything he'll go out of his way to praise 'Mike' despite him being a fat kernt of a man.
What's your thought on Pardew then?

Is there any of you mags who like him?
There's bound to be a couple and a fair portion will tolerate him because they believe any alternative would be worse (how? I'm not sure) but the majority dislike/hate him in my opinion and experience both online and at the match.

Ashley runs the club as a business. Which is the way it should be.

.. Ashley runs the club as a business because the self proclaimed best supporters in the world p1ssed him off after he pulled their club out of financial sh1te.. reckon he just said fook the ***** ..

I'd properly say he's a good premier league manager, as loads of so-called managers have come and gone from the PL who had a better reputation but failed

Having read the posts over the past week there is no doubt in my mind that if Pardew was managing you and with the same form he had up until late with us, you would want rid also.

He is tactically inept, has no plan b. Nutted a player to name but a few reasons why he is odious.

2 common observations that are both good indicators that a clueless bellend is offering his opinion

Its amazing what the last 3 games does for a managers career. Pelligrini is in trouble but pardew is a good manager.

If they'd lost the last three he'd still be shit.
you have hit the nail on the head. 1 or 2 wins and everyone forgets the shit thats gone on before, people get complacent and are pretty much back to square 1 within a short space of time.

Clearly the protests seem to have died down at SJP so I'm assuming that they werent protesting about Ashley or Pardew they were protesting about not winning. If football clubs dont like the stick they get eg SAFC then there is one sure fire way to silence it and that is to play winning football, make sure you are never in relegation trouble and dont get beaten 0 v 8.

He is f***ing absolute disgrace of a manager and people on here are actually condoning him

Usual mag sympathisers

Must admit I couldn't stand him way before he became your manager.

Likewise, he always came across as a smug prick in the small doeses you saw of him when he was at West Ham and Reading. Now I know that's because he is one.

I'm not a fan but you have to acknowledge that the guy has turned it around big time. It can't have been much fun having abusive chants, booing, banners telling you to leave etc week in week out. It's not like these guys need the money either so to put up with that kind of crap and come through the other side takes some balls.

It's not at that stage for GP, but I fear if it gets to that stage that he hasn't got the ability to come through it (and probably we haven't got the players)....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back