Is it time to split the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muffler

Central Defender
I rarely really post on here, mostly lurk every day.

Is it time to split the PF forum? Don't care about the titles but maybe: pragmatists/fantasists; happy clappers/bed-wetters and so on (fannies/fannies could work for both opposing sides, but not much help here).

When I need cheering up, I can view the bed-wetter forum, when I want to read a serious post or ask a question, the other. We need them both, but would rather choose when I speak to all the nutters

Serious question.

Is it time to split the PF forum? Don't care about the titles but maybe: pragmatists/fantasists; happy clappers/bed-wetters and so on (fannies/fannies could work for both opposing sides, but not much help here).

When I need cheering up, I can view the bed-wetter forum, when I want to read a serious post or ask a question, the other. We need them both, but would rather choose when I speak to all the nutters

Serious question.

How's about 'Interesting Poster Forum' and 'Muffler Forum'?

Serious question.
What a splendid idea.
We could call the two forums The Supporters forum and The Followers forum ;)

Yes good idea, lets change the board for someone that rarely posts on here, why not, maybe we could make a special section for people that never post.

Yes, I realise that. Hence IS it time to split the forum, not IT IS time to split the forum.

Are ideas not allowed unless I have risen to you heights?

What about the " Our total knowledge of football can be written down on the back of a postage stamp" forum?
Surely that would be well filled on here?

The happy clappers are just as bad as the bed wetters tbh, the start of the season (only two games but you have to base it on something) seems to be on the bed wetters side however.

It's the same old and it always follows the sequence below:

1. July 1st - The transfer window has just opened, we have got loads of times to make signings;
2. There are still 6 weeks left before the transfer window closes!;
3. What more do you want? We've already signed <insert the names of two average additions/squad fillers>;
4. The season has just started, yes we haven't brought in the right players but there is still 3 weeks before the window closes;
5. There's more than enough time to sign players, there is one week to go, remember when Keane joined us? He signed six players in a day!;
6. The transfer window closes and the squad is still looking decidedly weak - I'm happy with the signings we've made, yes we're on the light side but we have more than enough to avoid the drop and we will strengthen in January which is not long away;
7. The January window opens, we're in a relegation battle and no signing is ready to sign on the dotted line - there is 4 weeks to go until the window closes man!

Ad infinitum.

No, I enjoy debating with people who have different opinions and it sometimes makes me reconsider my own. There are posters who I take no notice of or won't open threads created by them but this is simply done. If someone gets on my nerves a lot or is a blatant wum I just use the ignore function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back