Interesting stuff you have just found out

Status
Not open for further replies.

taipeisafc

Striker
Reading Hitch 22 at the moment and just read that Olivia Newton John is the granddaughter of the physicist Max Born and that Lauren Bacall is first cousin of Shimon Peres

Reading Hitch 22 at the moment and just read that Olivia Newton John is the granddaughter of the physicist Max Born and that Lauren Bacall is first cousin of Shimon Peres

Bacall died last year iirc.
Just wikid Max Born: Made a radio operator during WWI!!!!

One of my next door neighbours is dressing up as a woman. I hadn't seen him for some weeks but yesterday when I was taking out the rubbish I spotted him wearing lipstick with a skirt on, and was carrying a hand-bag. Must take some guts that mind.

That eanie, meanie, mini, moe ..as in the kids song. The oldest words in the language
My Dad used to count in some kind of foreign language a bit like that sounded a bit Scandinavian, i suppose counting would be the first form of communication.

One of my next door neighbours is dressing up as a woman. I hadn't seen him for some weeks but yesterday when I was taking out the rubbish I spotted him wearing lipstick with a skirt on, and was carrying a hand-bag. Must take some guts that mind.
Not that mich really, just a little whale intestines.

Wad..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back