Injuries this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hughbert

Winger
With hardly any injuries under sam last season and his comments about over training and player management it seems strange given we have a tiny squad that we cant really rotate, that moyes reckons its not too much to ask for the players to play 3 games in 7 days, may be the reason behind a few of our lay offs?

With hardly any injuries under sam last season and his comments about over training and player management it seems strange given we have a tiny squad that we cant really rotate, that moyes reckons its not too much to ask for the players to play 3 games in 7 days, may be the reason behind a few of our lay offs?

I got called thick as pig shit when I suggested it may have something to do with training

Shame Rodwells fit
Like I've alluded else where

Suddenly sick note rodwell staying fit our better players gan down like flies

f***ing rabbit away

Seem to recall Sam used state of the art methods for peak fitness, including sub zero treatments... result hardly any injuries... SO WHAT THE HELL IS MOYES DOING? What happened to Sams work?

Seem to recall Sam used state of the art methods for peak fitness, including sub zero treatments... result hardly any injuries... SO WHAT THE HELL IS MOYES DOING? What happened to Sams work?

Sam slipped the players bungs to play through injury. I read it nowhere.

Reactions: Dsb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back