I'm sat in chaplins...

Status
Not open for further replies.

used to be Koochini all day long, now I couldn't tell you, is lucky house chinese still going? that used to be canny IIRC

used to be Koochini all day long, now I couldn't tell you, is lucky house chinese still going? that used to be canny IIRC
Used to love a pizza from there about twenty years ago before lobbing on the 319 at Park Lane.

Well I took the chance with chilinos, on the corner, just outside. Went to great lengths to explain to the servee (a downtrodden eastern European absolutely sick of her life) that i wanted a 'special kebab' in a naan bread. Stood aroud for f***ing ages, engaging in forced painful conversation with an absolutely pissed gobby teenager. Finally got my order, and eagerly sheparded it home via taxi. End result after all that, one solitary f***ing pitta bread (despite assurances from the waitess), and a shite token few scraps of chicken on top of a load of donner meat. Nee lamb, nee koftas, sweet fuck all.
Verdict 3/10 #bankholidaykebabs
PS dont ever bother going into town ever unless your under 30 as it's full of complete wankers. I'll stick to the cricket club from here on in.

Update on last night, woke up an hour ago with shooting, spasmy stomach pain and I'm now sat bent double on the pot emptying my entire life out of my arse. Have a nagging feeling im probably going to end up shitting myself at work. Cheers chillinos you utter bastards.

You were warned, see post #30

Update on last night, woke up an hour ago with shooting, spasmy stomach pain and I'm now sat bent double on the pot emptying my entire life out of my arse. Have a nagging feeling im probably going to end up shitting myself at work. Cheers chillinos you utter bastards.

Outstanding :lol:

Bank holiday lightweight drinker. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back