I'm a Geordie get me out of here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure but she went to sunnydale school and all the lasses I know who are friends with her are from shildon

Haha now everyone says they're mags, but the dad is into aliens and zombie apocalypses, I don't think he's particularly a football fan :). Just think it's great for young girls from the town now they've got both Scarlett and Amy tinkler to look up to as role models as an example that you don't just have to be a teenage mam to get something out of life. Let's face it Bishop has nothing going for it, it's deprived, there's hardly any jobs, the shops and pubs are closed and there's not a lot to be proud of. Then a young lass has come out of nowhere to be queen of national tv it's given the whole place a real buzz that had very much disappeared
She went to barrington, ended up leaving because she got bullied and goin to king James iirc

She went to barrington, ended up leaving because she got bullied and goin to king James iirc
I don't know about that, she definitely went to sunnydale because she's friends with girls I know from there

standard route on a night out was Bay Horse, Coopers, Queeens, Post Chaise (Kings) then harveys
Laceys, bar mondos, Lennon's, monacos, postchaise, queens in my era. Quite sad the only one still open is laceys

Last edited:
merry monk will always be the Sportsman to me.... Harveys is where Monacos was. below the dss offices

Ah right.
Yes It'll be The Sportsman to me too. Do you remember Italia or whatever it was? That bar opened and shut in what must have been a matter of months.
I think it had an all you can eat for £5 or something.

I bet your household food bill went down a canny bit recently. ;)
She'd been starving hersel for months before she went on.

Looked like a bloody skeleton last time she was on gogglebox

Been putting it back on in there :lol:

Aye that was ours aswell but we added Lacey's onto the beginning cause it was close to the bus station.

don't think I've ever been in Laceys other than sticking my head in once

We would start top end of town and work down. Green tree, The Wear valley, station, Kings head, Cumberland etc... the tut and shive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back