Not open for further replies.
Magedia - presented by PJ & Duncan so they rig it for the geordies to win
She was ramped massively like

Think it was Thursdays show , the first 40 mins was just her :lol:

She must have lost a vote

She was ramped massively like

Think it was Thursdays show , the first 40 mins was just her :lol:

She must have lost a vote
I gave it a miss this year tbh. Almost got sucked in when Baker appeared but watched a bit, turned it over when the ads came on and forgot about it!
For me the programme only works if some mad old bint is laying into Tony Hadley :lol:

I gave it a miss this year tbh. Almost got sucked in when Baker appeared but watched a bit, turned it over when the ads came on and forgot about it!
For me the programme only works if some mad old bint is laying into Tony Hadley :lol:
No proper bust ups, not enough madness this year

Baker was predictably twattish like

Had to watch it all this year as the nipper got into it, was a bit shit since they kept getting food, always better when they are starving and arguing like old women.
Not enough screaming lasses to do the btts

Not enough screaming lasses to do the btts
Not many shower scenes with that dancer bird either. Altho maybe a blessing not seeing that Scarlett down to her skimpies.
And yeh the btts were shit in the respect they ate everything, the biggest fanny was that Adam with spiders and even that got a bit boring after a while

I thought it was shite anarl , 4 hours of my life wasted getting hungry, bored and freezing cold. Hardly did anything for the town either as most people took picnics and parked on that side of the river. And the twat closed monacos
Dunno what Monacos was but it sounds full of incorrigible sluts ;)

it was cheesy bar previously called Harveys in its hey day when I used to do a shift or two

I thought it was shite anarl , 4 hours of my life wasted getting hungry, bored and freezing cold. Hardly did anything for the town either as most people took picnics and parked on that side of the river. And the twat closed monacos

you sound like Bishop Mackem.. are you related...

Rome wasn't built in a day. There has been more gogin on in bishop in the last 2 or 3 years than the last 50.

it was cheesy bar previously called Harveys in its hey day when I used to do a shift or two

you sound like Bishop Mackem.. are you related...

Rome wasn't built in a day. There has been more gogin on in bishop in the last 2 or 3 years than the last 50.
Tbh the fireworks we're good, I just can't see how it's going to expand. Vast majority of locals we're glad they saw it but wouldn't go again and most wanted to punch the volunteers for the cheesy americaness of it all

50p drinks on a Thursday night , dancing on the stage, sticking to the carpet and swimming through the flooded bogs, God I miss that place

As for scarlett she's from Bishop but her family's from shildon so spenny can butt out:lol:

Tbh the fireworks we're good, I just can't see how it's going to expand. Vast majority of locals we're glad they saw it but wouldn't go again and most wanted to punch the volunteers for the cheesy americaness of it all

50p drinks on a Thursday night , dancing on the stage, sticking to the carpet and swimming through the flooded bogs, God I miss that place

As for scarlett she's from Bishop but her family's from shildon so spenny can butt out:lol:

I think some grandparents were from Witton park

You're arguing over the provenance of a mag family ;)

I think some grandparents were from Witton park
Not sure but she went to sunnydale school and all the lasses I know who are friends with her are from shildon

You're arguing over the provenance of a mag family ;)
Haha now everyone says they're mags, but the dad is into aliens and zombie apocalypses, I don't think he's particularly a football fan :). Just think it's great for young girls from the town now they've got both Scarlett and Amy tinkler to look up to as role models as an example that you don't just have to be a teenage mam to get something out of life. Let's face it Bishop has nothing going for it, it's deprived, there's hardly any jobs, the shops and pubs are closed and there's not a lot to be proud of. Then a young lass has come out of nowhere to be queen of national tv it's given the whole place a real buzz that had very much disappeared

Last edited:
Not sure but she went to sunnydale school and all the lasses I know who are friends with her are from shildon

Haha now everyone says they're mags, but the dad is into aliens and zombie apocalypses, I don't think he's particularly a football fan :). Just think it's great for young girls from the town now they've got both Scarlett and Amy tinkler to look up to as role models as an example that you don't just have to be a teenage mam to get something out of life. Let's face it Bishop has nothing going for it, it's deprived, there's hardly any jobs, the shops and pubs are closed and there's not a lot to be proud of. Then a young lass has come out of nowhere to be queen of national tv it's given the whole place a real buzz that had very much disappeared
You missed the famous mag mug incident on gogglebox then ;)

Hell on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back