If you could ask Woy one question, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

takeawaytoo

Central Defender
In my view, it's time to put the nail in the coffin, I was really pie-eyed off last night.....

Not only for an England team that had a gutless performance by a Gutless excuse of a Manager....
He,(Woy), did not want to take questions what about us fans, due you feel the we were owed a question, we have spent thousands of our hard earned money following the millionaires and how about you Woy, best paid Manager in the Euro's, millions paid by the FA for what.
You have got a label on you now, yes you know it to, talk about raw, looked a shaken man, trust me you won't be welcome at many grounds anytime soon........

So I ask what would be your question be to Woy, if you had the chance one on one?

Why did it take ten minutes from rashford taking his bib off to him entering the pitch! I know it makes no difference but what the fuck was going on!

Do you think Alan Shearer could do a better job.

why he didn't resign 2 years ago after the world cup we were a joke then, we are now being laughed at even more...

Why did he take Stirling and Wiltshire instead of townsend and drinkwater, given his previous statement about taking or playing players on form.

Wanker. I really fuckin hate the bloke after last night. I actually thought he was onto something after the Germany game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back