Ian Laws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Ian Laws (S'land Echo Journo) - RIP.

He's trending on twitter.

RIP Ian, so young an age anarl Never knew you but knew you were a true SAFC at heart fan

Another massive shock, R.I.P Ian.

Very passionate man about Sunderland, and talented. Thoughts are with his family.

Knew him in sixth form. Met up again travelling to a preseason friendly at Rangers one year - had a great day. Loved reading his articles. Rest in peace mate x

I met Ian and Graeme Anderson on a train down to Brentford a few year back for an FA Cup game, he was good crack and seemed like a top bloke. I remember him saying how he was 'living the dream' following Sunderland all over the country and in his dream job.

Very sad news.

RIP Ian.

Just heartbreaking for his young family. :-(

RIP

Mind boggling for me being 41 with a young family too.
Think I'll spoil the bairns this weekend.

I met Ian and Graeme Anderson on a train down to Brentford a few year back for an FA Cup game, he was good crack and seemed like a top bloke. I remember him saying how he was 'living the dream' following Sunderland all over the country and in his dream job.

Very sad news.

RIP Ian.
I had a similar experience when I met the both of them on the Grand Central train to London when we were on route to Pompey for an FA Cup match. They both went out of their way to talk to my son. Ian will be a big miss.

Got a text this morning before I woke up telling me this sad news. Used to live near him and his kids gan to the same dancing school as mine. We used to sit there bored to tears in the waiting room for hours when the little ones were too young to be left unaccompanied. Nice quiet lad.

RIP Ian lad.

Tragic. I didn't know the man but read his articles in the Echo through following Sunderland. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Just heartbreaking for his young family. :-(

RIP

Mind boggling for me being 41 with a young family too.
Think I'll spoil the bairns this weekend.

This is just awful, Ian was in the year above me at school. I'm 40 on Sunday and been dreading it, but this puts it into perspective. I have 3 kids age 3-14, one with lots of special needs, plus I am a single Mam. It terrifies me to think how they would manage if I just suddenly wasn't here anymore :-(

RIP Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back