I miss Steve McClaren

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Two-Lane Blacktop

I really do.

He lit up the Premier League last season with his beaming face and glorious mishandling of £80m. Its not the same without him.

Happy days wetting ourselves at his latest glorious failure whilst telling everyone he would get it right.

I hope someone else gives him a job soon. Bless him.

I really do.

He lit up the Premier League last season with his beaming face and glorious mishandling of £80m. Its not the same without him.

Happy days wetting ourselves at his latest glorious failure whilst telling everyone he would get it right.

I hope someone else gives him a job soon. Bless him.

I agree. The only manager that makes me glad we have David Moyes as manager.

Who would have been your preference?

Sam Allardyce. Under him we were happy and settled and looked like we could even sign someone. Then the FA came along. All that changed.

So you'd rather have any manager in the whole world other than David Moyes (except Steve mcclaren) ?

Never said that. It was an appraisal of Moyes. Not a criticism. I said McClaren makes me glad we have Moyes.

Sam Allardyce. Under him we were happy and settled and looked like we could even sign someone. Then the FA came along. All that changed.

Never said that. It was an appraisal of Moyes. Not a criticism. I said McClaren makes me glad we have Moyes.
I wasn't as excited as some on here. But the other options were terrifying.

No you didn't you said he's the only manager who makes you glad we have Moyes which implies he is the only manager you would put under Moyes. Unless my grasp on the language had slipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back