I fancy a laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

When Jardine was outed for having his pic on a gay forum? You missed a treat! Not sure if it got pulled like, I have a feeling it did, might have been a few bans dished out anarl :neutral::lol:
The one where we all took screen shots of our desktops and one lad had a link to a gay site on his tab bar :lol:

The justin tv invasions. Kept getting worse until at one point several people were given lifetime or extended bans and the police got involved.

Was class when someone kicked off because he was getting asked for pics of his daughter. Reckoned he had the police at his computer and kept saying everyone had been logged. Got deleted I think :cry:

Cheers.
I've found the Peterlee bus thread and have nearly lost control of my bodily functions.
That's only after a quick skim read as well.
Utterly brilliant :lol::lol:
Read it properly marra, probably best if you sit in the bath to avoid any embarrassing consequences. The first time I read that in its entirety our lass thought I was going to have a seizure, then she read it and was in worse nick than I was.

Read it properly marra, probably best if you sit in the bath to avoid any embarrassing consequences. The first time I read that in its entirety our lass thought I was going to have a seizure, then she read it and was in worse nick than I was.

I've now read it fully mate and I have never read anything as funny in my life.
It is the wit and humour on the SMB at its finest :lol::lol:

The justin tv invasions. Kept getting worse until at one point several people were given lifetime or extended bans and the police got involved.
I'll never forget that old fella in America who was class as fuck and we got him to turn his false teeth upside down then sing Sunderland chants and anti Mag songs. :lol: He loved us anarl.:D

Was there a thread where someone got hit with a hot pie at the match by Greedminds? :lol:
:lol:

"shut your letterbox" has me in stitches mind.
Logon or register to see this image

Do you not mean 'Watch your letterbox'? mate.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back