I don't think people realise how much affection there is for Newcastle ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see why.

People down here keep telling me how friendly we are in the NE and of course to them we are all geordies and who do the geordies support;)

Just now from a caller to TotalSport.

The sad arses still think they're everyone's second team [true in his case, he supports one of the Dundees].

"I don't think people realise how much affection there is for Newcastle"???

So people love them, they just don't realise?

That's right up there with "we're the pride of the land...yas divnt understand"

Presumptuous wankers.

If I love to see them lose when they play us does that count as being affectionate toward them?:cool:

He also said that they should be naturally [or something like that] a top five club, which he then revised to a top four club, based purely on the 52,000,000 screaming geordies they get every week.

He also said that they should be naturally [or something like that] a top five club, which he then revised to a top four club, based purely on the 52,000,000 screaming geordies they get every week.
What else would you expect?:cool:

It was Patrick Barclay the journalist and professional 'Toon' sympathiser. One of the 92ers. Total wanker.

Just now from a caller to TotalSport.

The sad arses still think they're everyone's second team [true in his case, he supports one of the Dundees].

.. god forbid they get to Wembley and group on mass at Covent Garden .. the horrible ***** would wreck the fookin place, seen in their true light ..

there was a newcastle lad at work who used to go on total sport as a guest fan. at work he said to me, that he used to tell his mates never aspire to being above safc but to look at man utd and arsenal as their main rivals. The boss was sitting next to him and I asked him what right had he to think that newcastle was in such high company. he stuttered and just never answered. he hasnt spoken to me since that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back