1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't believe we will win today

Discussion in 'Pure Football' started by Old Sailor Man, Mar 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Narraback

Narraback Winger

Lolcano !
  2. [​IMG]
  3. SR5 1SU

SR5 1SU Winger

Sympathy 'like'.
  4. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Midfield

Clearly a WUM - although a terrible one at that !!

Far too many "today's" to be believable
  5. Dexter

Dexter Striker

Pathetic thread from a pathetic poster.
    SebastienELLISbexter likes this.
  6. ...from the gimp who likes to bump old threads to, in his own mind, humiliate people. Thunderberk.
  7. Laidback Jack

Laidback Jack Winger

UNBEATEN TODAY
    UNBEATEN TODAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    WE ARE SUNLUN
    UNBEATEN TODAY
  8. Doctor Diesel

Doctor Diesel Striker

9. dom

dom Winger

I'm going for an accumulater, we won't win Monday or Tuesday either!
  10. Ras Kassiano

Ras Kassiano Winger

i believe. my belief is strong.
  11. ShieldsBlackCat

ShieldsBlackCat Striker

I do sort of feel Gus has put us between a rock and a hard place. We have come so far in the cup to turn back now. I think we have to go all the way; if not for the chances of winning the FA Cup then for the experience of the League Cup final. But on t'other hand fact remains is that there is a distinct possibility that the physicality of the cup games has not helped us physically in the league games. Man City can juggle winning cups with the league because they have players how must have Duracel batteries up their arses. Physically I think they can go on for far longer than someone like Colback or Larsson or Gardner. Our players just aren't that physically fit. You see that in the way they can't keep up the good spells in games to play that way over the 90 minutes. We usually start bad but end well or start well and end bad. Good attacking spells can become sloppy passing, holding up the ball, bad defensive errors and woeful shots way off target. If the team physically improve to be able to play over the 90 minutes the way we played over the 45 minutes of the final (as an example) we could nick a result against sides like West Brom and Southampton and Crystal Palace. We did ONCE to my knowledge when we beat Fulham who is a more established PL side than us 4-1.

If we lose in the cup, OK it will hurt like hell to go out to Hull who will have beaten us three times this season - irrespective of how good or bad they are - then maybe the team can concentrate on putting maximum effort into getting results in the league.

I like to believe that Gus merely used the cup to improve the performance of the team. If we won't have taken a step closer to relegation.
  12. Euro Plums

Euro Plums Striker

OP is a grit big doylum.
  13. What's the score?
  14. teesside safc

teesside safc Full Back

Was just going to post the same.
    Some sad attention seeking people about.
  15. Ras Kassiano

Ras Kassiano Winger

we've already won haven't we. Danny Graham bagged two, mate.
  16. j.w

j.w Striker

Stupid owld fucker
  17. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Midfield

To be fair with captain birdseye here, although he got the day wrong he was spot on!

You all took the piss out of him yet despite getting the game date wrong he saw the result coming.
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
  18. Baloo

Baloo Winger

Saturday.
  19. MrOompapa

MrOompapa Midfield

Boring bastard
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.