i blame the geordies amongst us

Status
Not open for further replies.
And therein is the problem.....Durham is on the Wear but they're not Mackems (although I guess I should ask some Durham folk that don't support Sunderland if they think they are now). The Mags are bloody well not welcome to the term Geordie - the fuckers :lol: As a Geordie I actually don't mind being called a Mackem when it comes to footy.

Oh well - good fun.....R&W Geordies are the best, btw ;)
Truth is marra, I have no probs with anyone wherever they live who support the lads, its only the few who slag mackems off who I have issues with, I have mentioned this on other threads, but still one or two on here love getting little digs in.

Honestly this is bloody exasperating. I don't give a rats knacker where they come from ,whether it's bedlington cramlington ouston saltburn Washington the town, easington horden blackhall or effing mars as long as they support the club who cares ( sorry if I missed you out but you know who you are.) now please give owwer. We have more important things to get indignant about. P.S. Any mags reading this will be absolutely loving it.;)

Beat Stoke and we are apparently a top side (poyet doubters being called out etc). Next game we get hammered and we are relegation fodder and the manager needs to go.

Typical geordie behaviour that you don't see from mackems!

I think we have been poor all season apart from Stoke, is that allowed?

:lol: It was meant to get bites but with a little truth in humour, ah suppose. Can still remember drinking in Sunderland for the first time (mid 80's?) and the whole pub (Bluebell?) stopped and stared at the non-locals walking in, like the scene from American Werewolf in London. :lol:

think your making that up about the bluebell,i've been going there since 63 n never had any bother

Thank you sir.:lol:

your most welcome Sir,proper civilised us fukas man;)

Ask the geordies

I understand your point about people jumping from one to another, I think thats fair enough

But people who have said we have looked poor are slated on here, I am not calling for heads, or do I ever dissent at matches, just personally think we have been poor and the stoke result didn't change my view

You need a lesson in history to understand our support
Sunderland until more recently was in Co Durham - which stretched from Teesside to the banks of the Tyne
Hence our strong Geordie support
Simple really

:lol: It was meant to get bites but with a little truth in humour, ah suppose. Can still remember drinking in Sunderland for the first time (mid 80's?) and the whole pub (Bluebell?) stopped and stared at the non-locals walking in, like the scene from American Werewolf in London. :lol:
Went in there now and again plenty of times back in the day and no one even glanced at us. Apart from the looks you sometimes attract when you have a puss like a plasterers radio such as I have:lol:

I understand your point about people jumping from one to another, I think thats fair enough

But people who have said we have looked poor are slated on here, I am not calling for heads, or do I ever dissent at matches, just personally think we have been poor and the stoke result didn't change my view

Agreed. I think we are in trouble but I've thought that all season (in fact I was one if the few saying we had an absolutely woeful transfer window). I didn't think we were owt flash against stoke either.

Sunderland until more recently was in Co Durham - which stretched from Teesside to the banks of the Tyne
Simple really
No one is denying that, what gets on my tits is safc fans from outside of wearside putting us ( mackems) down at every opportunity.

Simple really

Yep, but what made Geordies turn their backs on their local team?

Agreed. I think we are in trouble but I've thought that all season (in fact I was one if the few saying we had an absolutely woeful transfer window). I didn't think we were owt flash against stoke either.

None of the players we signed were better than the ones we lost, said that in the summer and got laughed it, I stand by that comment.

We ended up with a very good team last season IMO, if we had that all season with Gus in charge we would of done well. Think people underestimated that a bit when considering who we signed this summer.

I still think Giach and Alvarez when fit could give us an extra dimension though

No one is denying that, what gets on my tits is safc fans from outside of wearside putting us ( mackems) down at every opportunity.

that's not good,tho i can honestly say i've not heard anyone i know say out stupid about Sunderland folk,in fact by the choice of word you're using (mackem) you're doing a canny fukn job all by yourself

First point: Can you not see the irony of repeatedly posting this on a thread that is designed (in jest or otherwise) to be deliberately derogatory of Tyneside SAFC supporters?
Secound: These fans you speak of do not exist anyway

First point: Can you not see the irony of repeatedly posting this on a thread that is designed (in jest or otherwise) to be deliberately derogatory of Tyneside SAFC supporters?
Secound: These fans you speak of do not exist anyway
Do not exist? You're f***ing kidding aren't ya? Been a few posts on here and plenty before this thread. The way some put down mackems on here, is astonishing tbf. Especially seen as though they support the club from that very place.

that's not good,tho i can honestly say i've not heard anyone i know say out stupid about Sunderland folk,in fact by the choice of word you're using (mackem) you're doing a canny fukn job all by yourself
There is plenty and no he isn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back