i blame the geordies amongst us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of course it is, the Wear runs right through it!!! mackem land.

Dinnar, I follow safc.

Weshington new town, as you state, is your hometown and was only invented in 1964, this being the case it has little historical relevance to the City of Sunderland but more in common with the newly invented Toon in 1992......
South Tyneside on the other hand has been a S'land stonghold since Bede was a lad.......

He said he "supports his home town" which is Weshy and an Ork stronghold
Mary the mag.

Weshington new town, as you state, is your hometown and was only invented in 1964, this being the case it has little historical relevance to the City of Sunderland but more in common with the newly invented Toon in 1992......
South Tyneside on the other hand has been a S'land stonghold since Bede was a lad.......
Mackem town mate, soz for pissin on your chips.

Eh? what a load of shite!!.

How exactly :confused:

So because I have lived in Newcastle for 18 months whilst at uni there I'm not allowed to support the club I've always supported ?:lol:[/QUOTE

Live where you want I couldn't give a shite, just don't slag off mackems.

No they put on exaggerated geordie accents and hate all things Sunderland, apart from the fact they live in the borough of it.
The Borough of it, not the City of it? Forced amalgamation can be bad - look at Tyne & Wear and the mag bastards claiming the term "Geordie" as their own.

They are welcome to it, quite happy supporting the mackems.
And therein is the problem.....Durham is on the Wear but they're not Mackems (although I guess I should ask some Durham folk that don't support Sunderland if they think they are now). The Mags are bloody well not welcome to the term Geordie - the fuckers :lol: As a Geordie I actually don't mind being called a Mackem when it comes to footy.

Oh well - good fun.....R&W Geordies are the best, btw ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back