I am running the London Marathon in April (please donate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :) I have now been officially accepted into the London Marathon 2016. I will be running for Worldwide Cancer research. Defeating cancer or progressing against it is a must. I am sure everyone will have been affected by this at some stage in their lives, whether it be family or friends, even if your lucky enough to have never encountered it, its victims will have had some sort of influence in your life such as the recently departed Lemmy and David Bowie. Anything you donate would mean the world to me and you can have pride in yourself for helping such a good cause. My fundraising target given by worldwide cancer research is £2300 which even if nobody donates then I am happy to pay myself for a good cause. However if anybody would like to donate then top marks to you and may SAFC stay up for your generosity.
Also I am thinking of running the race dressed as Samson the mascot, anyone know where I can get the costume? Could even do some dares or something on the day or build up for money donated, for instance feel Piers Morgan's bum for £500 target etc :lol:

Please donate, sorry for begging like :lol:

https://www.justgiving.com/Peter-Preece85/

bump

Hello everyone :) I have now been officially accepted into the London Marathon 2016. I will be running for Worldwide Cancer research. Defeating cancer or progressing against it is a must. I am sure everyone will have been affected by this at some stage in their lives, whether it be family or friends, even if your lucky enough to have never encountered it, its victims will have had some sort of influence in your life such as the recently departed Lemmy and David Bowie. Anything you donate would mean the world to me and you can have pride in yourself for helping such a good cause. My fundraising target given by worldwide cancer research is £2300 which even if nobody donates then I am happy to pay myself for a good cause. However if anybody would like to donate then top marks to you and may SAFC stay up for your generosity.
Also I am thinking of running the race dressed as Samson the mascot, anyone know where I can get the costume? Could even do some dares or something on the day or build up for money donated, for instance feel Piers Morgan's bum for £500 target etc :lol:

Please donate, sorry for begging like :lol:

https://www.justgiving.com/Peter-Preece85/
@Jacka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back