Hummel

I thought ours was going to be a unique top, the one posted is same template as an old Southampton Hummel one including the same material badge. I think somewhere i have that badge they give out years ago
Which one of Southampton’s 3 Hummel home kits is the same template as ours?

The one that’s half solid red and half red/white pinstripes; the one that was white with an Ajax-style band down the front; or the one with a massive black V-neck, solid red sleeves and the stripes outlined in black?

Last edited:
I like the jackets but they look like they don't really go with anything. As long as the owners of the garments are happy though!

Saw 3 lads together walking past the Stokoe statue, they looked like if the Inbetweeners all got the same Christmas present.

The yellow shirt is lovely mind.
That will have been me and two lads from work. Needless to say our enthusiasm got the better of us 😂

We got a fair bit of stick and rightly so. On the topic of the jackets themselves, they could do with some pockets. Other than that, can't complain myself.

Last edited:
2 x XXL available

dont bother its some sort of con or glitch in the system ....you will get a out of stock order a few hours after they take your order and confirmation of sale e mail ...bloody useless website with a hint of barrow boy!

Logon or register to see this image

Noticed that the January leak shirts are the same template as some of this seasons shirts.

They must have made these using the existing templates to see how they look and then set about designing the bespoke templates for actual shirts for next season.

Back