Hull City

Status
Not open for further replies.

You can't add them together that's cheating

If you have to they are still below our PL attendances though ;)

I can remember going to Hull, with Mansfield, when there were only a few thousand there.

I'm sure I've often heard Hull supporters claiming that PL games often have away supporters in the home sections.

It certainly seems the locals aren't too loyal.

:confused: I'm sorry but I don't get what you're laughing at mate, do you deny that SAFC are one of the most historic and tradition laden clubs in England? We've won the sixth most amount of league titles (for now), have been known as the bank of England club having broken the world transfer record on numerous occasions and we also have one of the biggest fan bases in the country.

Granted we have been embarrassingly poor for a long period now, if you look at our history and fan base we are arguably the biggest underachievers in the land at the moment.

We're certainly way bigger than Middlesbrough.

I'm laughing (not literally - otherwise my jaws would be aching by now) at this 'We're Sunderland so we're better than all these other clubs because we won a few trophies in a former life and we get big(ish) crowds ' attitude.
Any club that gets promoted into the top flight DESERVES their place in the premier league - be it Hull City , Bournemouth or even (god forbid) even lil' old tinpot Middlesbrough.
Each and every club in the land is a 'proper' club.
You really are nothing special.

@Northern Tiger Will Bruce get sacked if you lot don't beat Sheffield Wednesday?

If so then I hope you get beat because Hull were. omelette filler in the premier league last time.

Edit: By omelette filler, I mean 'completely filler'. Damn autocorrect.

I think he will resign after this season regardless of the result.

I can remember going to Hull, with Mansfield, when there were only a few thousand there.

I'm sure I've often heard Hull supporters claiming that PL games often have away supporters in the home sections.

It certainly seems the locals aren't too loyal.

No different to any other clubs, attendance go up the more successful you are.

just been chatting to a ST holder - he reckons the extended fan base have been to Wembley a few times now so cant be arsed? Only the hard core going.

Possibly yes, other factors are that some fans are boycotting because of ticket prices and there have issues with ticket masters which could have knocked a few thousand off. My mate said it took him hours to get one.

I'm laughing (not literally - otherwise my jaws would be aching by now) at this 'We're Sunderland so we're better than all these other clubs because we won a few trophies in a former life and we get big(ish) crowds ' attitude.
Any club that gets promoted into the top flight DESERVES their place in the premier league - be it Hull City , Bournemouth or even (god forbid) even lil' old tinpot Middlesbrough.
You are one boring poster mind.

Agreed, it's just something said by fans to make themselves feel better about themselves.

The fact that little Bournemouth can finish ahead of massive Sunderland and Newcastle is what makes English football exciting.

Hopefully "tin pot" Burton Albion come up next year as well

f***ing hell, I agree with the notion that if you're there you deserve to be, but the highlighted bit? you're putting words in his mouth and panning him for it.

He said we had "history and tradition", which we do, he never said we "deserve" anything because of the past, or are "special".

Respond to the post man, not your preferred interpretation / prejudice.

Possibly yes, other factors are that some fans are boycotting because of ticket prices and there have issues with ticket masters which could have knocked a few thousand off. My mate said it took him hours to get one.
what's this about closing a stand if you don't get promoted? The bloke's a mentalist.

I don't buy any special club deserves anything shite, but we are one of the biggest clubs in the country, we've won 6 league titles which puts us 6th best in the country, end of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back