How would you spend 15m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality everytime I've seen him. For olympiakos in Europe and Costa Rica at the world cup he was brilliant.
I think we could do a lot worse and doubt he'd cost much more than 4/5 mill, which we could easily recoup if it isn't the best spell ever
Start buying players that'll retain value instead of costly risks I.e Buckley, giac etc

Whether it's anything from the 8 we made, to potentially 15 we bring together after the Wickham deal goes through
What would you do with that money for Sunderland and their lack of forwards sakes
Straight deal for Austin?
Couple of forwards? Borini/ Campbell/ Januzaj loan?
we must hace had money on top of the Wickham fee surely ?? the wages was the issue. So we should be getting 3 players through the door from league's Dick knows about..

we must hace had money on top of the Wickham fee surely ?? the wages was the issue. So we should be getting 3 players through the door from league's Dick knows about..
We probably do have extra funds but for one players sakes can only imagine 15m is the top limit on the fee

Still don't think Borini is the player to be parked between two wingers. Could be a winger if the Johnson situation goes sour, but I digress, Charlie f***ing Austin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back