How will We get rid of this lot if we don't go down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just because they haven't performed for us does not mean they haven't got ability. An Italian and Argentine international (signed from teams such as Juve and Inter) is much higher than the quality we could dream of attracting when in the championship.

Yes, our players are crap now and everyone would like to get rid of the useless knackers. But if we do go down to the championship, then that quality of any new players we sign will be worse than now.

It's the only way we will get rid of this current crop of shite

Catts, Wickham, Fletcher, Buckley, Johnson, Oshea, Brown, Bridcutt,

About 27 million there plus wages to give to the new man to bring us back up and breed a new mentality at the club
We are going down, the sooner people accept this the easier things will be at the end of the season.

Nonsense????

You're not gonna tell me he is an accomplished striker are you? He is complete and utter dross as evidenced whenever he f***ing plays. Not a goal scoring bone in his body.
Our best player against palace, which admittedly isn't saying much.

Him and Defoe should be up front every game. He would bang goals in if we went down like he did last year at sheff wed. He would get a PL move though I imagine. He's far from perfect but is better than some give him credit for.

Our best player against palace, which admittedly isn't saying much.

Him and Defoe should be up front every game. He would bang goals in if we went down like he did last year at sheff wed. He would get a PL move though I imagine. He's far from perfect but is better than some give him credit for.
Couldn't disagree more. He's utter shit, you're obviously seeing what you want to see and not what's in front of your eyes.

the useless lump just isn't a natural footballer and never will be. Always looks uncomfortable on the ball.....not a chance he'll ever make a living in the premier league after we go down.

Couldn't disagree more. He's utter shit, you're obviously seeing what you want to see and not what's in front of your eyes.

the useless lump just isn't a natural footballer and never will be. Always looks uncomfortable on the ball.....not a chance he'll ever make a living in the premier league after we go down.
I have to disagree. Nowt wrong with that, I like him but admit he has some big flaws that need working on.

I have to disagree. Nowt wrong with that, I like him but admit he has some big flaws that need working on.

By flaws I assume you mean no pace, no flair, no skill, no heart, no vision, no awareness, no goals......yep hell of a lot to work on.

some lower prem side would take a chance on Wickham for 4/5 million. and Defoe for 2/3
Graham and Mr Rumbold are worthless in the transfer market so they'll be our strikers if we go down

We arguably won't get anything near £27m for that lot.

Aren't Fletcher, Johnson and Cattermole out of contract end of next season? That will severely weaken our position, re transfer value.

Wickham is the only player in the squad who I could see us getting more than £5m for.

By flaws I assume you mean no pace, no flair, no skill, no heart, no vision, no awareness, no goals......yep hell of a lot to work on.
He's a very strong runner on the ball. He works hard for me, he deserves a run centrally. He was our best player against West Ham, played very well against Newcastle too.

I think he's decent. Certainly offers more than fletcher too.

Ok you're right. They aren't our best players

Who are our best players?

We don't have any ... Only some that we'd possibly get money for
If you can tell me any of those purchases have proved value for money then you'd be lying

We don't have any ... Only some that we'd possibly get money for
If you can tell me any of those purchases have proved value for money then you'd be lying
We don't have any players who are better than the others? :lol:

As for the bit in bold I wouldn't disagree. We've wasted millions.

These flaws should've been ironed out ages agan
You've also forgot to put nee strength

For a lad ower 6ft he gets knocked off the ball too easy for me

& im sick of having players who are hard grafters

What about players with a bit of skill flair & a few f***ing goals in them

These flaws should've been ironed out ages agan
You've also forgot to put nee strength

For a lad ower 6ft he gets knocked off the ball too easy for me

& im sick of having players who are hard grafters

What about players with a bit of skill flair & a few f***ing goals in them
Exactly Hank

Status