How will We get rid of this lot if we don't go down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a thought maybe just maybe don't renew the contracts of the ones we want rid of. We won't though. We renew them for failure
Can't believe O'Shaky has got another contract, to give that muppet another two months never mind two years is unfathomable tbh.

Do you trust our """"scouts"""" to find a better CH?

12m.

Let that sink in.....
And his ridiculous wages, probably closer to 18-20 million outlay. For me he's been the single biggest waste of money in the clubs history. I include Flo in that statement

It's always win win for the players. Got us relegated? Not to worry, I'll just chuck in a transfer request, fuck that playing in the championship malarkey......
Exactly this. They are all too good for the championship in their own minds.

Can't believe O'Shaky has got another contract, to give that muppet another two months never mind two years is unfathomable tbh.
He got it a time when he was performing well and was, alongside Larsson, our best player. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why he got a new deal.

As for the OP. Well where do I start?

Mentions getting rid of the shit then lists our best players. Mental.

If you mean get rid of our experienced players yet again then this is the reason we are where we are.

We need to keep our most experienced players if we are to progress.

He got it a time when he was performing well and was, alongside Larsson, our best player. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to work out why he got a new deal.
....so gets a new contract and immediately goes to shit ? That's not rocket science either....:rolleyes:

It's the only way we will get rid of this current crop of shite

Catts, Wickham, Fletcher, Buckley, Johnson, Oshea, Brown, Bridcutt,

About 27 million there plus wages to give to the new man to bring us back up and breed a new mentality at the club

You must be a Mag if youre too f***ing dozy to notice that you've put out of contract players down there. Back to your Elswick bedsit with no mates.

So if he performs well v Stoke he'll deserve a new deal? Do we give them match to match contracts
No they are already getting paid to do their job, we shouldn't be handing out two year contracts to ordinary 33yr olds during the middle of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back