How to get your body ready for summer holidays in 113 days (progress pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems there mate. I eat all kinds of fats. Skinny as fuck so I guess I have a superb metabolism or I'm a ectomorph(whatever the skinny one is). Basically I want to maximise my muscle gains and have been worried about getting fat as I upped my calories but I haven't put on an ounce.

Good, the amount of people that neglect fat purely because of the name 'fat' or neglect the importance of it's role in the body is frightening. I know people that have tried to diet, went way too low on the fat and just completely lost their sex drive.

PhilSAFC said:
No problems there mate. I eat all kinds of fats. Skinny as fuck so I guess I have a superb metabolism or I'm a ectomorph(whatever the skinny one is). Basically I want to maximise my muscle gains and have been worried about getting fat as I upped my calories but I haven't put on an ounce.

If you're lifting weights and haven't put on an ounce it sounds like you need to be consuming more calories to me!

If you physically find it a struggle to consume the calories, liquid calories are superb.

Right I've got fat over the last few weeks. Need to hit this hard now until summer. I started yesterday by running to footy (12km) then playing for an hour and a half. Just need to continue in that way and get back into the gym tomorrow.

aright lads, just to let ya know i fucked this thread off because it sorta lost it's cause. Basically I'm still doing what i've set out to do, and making great progress, looking back at those pics now i feel much better about myself now :)

In a months time al post pictures, diet, and workout that iv'e logged every day from start to finish all together.

That way whoever reads it will know this method works. :p

supersesh said:
aright lads, just to let ya know i fucked this thread off because it sorta lost it's cause. Basically I'm still doing what i've set out to do, and making great progress, looking back at those pics now i feel much better about myself now :)

In a months time al post pictures, diet, and workout that iv'e logged every day from start to finish all together.

That way whoever reads it will know this method works. :p

Nice one mate. Sorry the thread went off topic. Looking forward to updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back