How next season will play out for the Mags on football manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Chronicle is absolutely insane :lol:

Couple of weeks ago it was a cloud of Bobby Robson approving of Benitez, then it was a palm reader saying Newcastle will get promoted and SAFC will get relegated. Now this ffs :lol:

Just when you think they cant be any less cringey....

I honestly dont get how they dont realise how stupid they look.

Makes me embarrassed to be a Geordie at times. Always make sure I set people straight when they ask if I'm a mag as most presume I would be untill talk about football.

Even the Chronicle is taking the piss out of Newcastle now.

From the Newcastle article...

While it is of course only a game, Football Manager’s simulator uses complex algorithms that take into account a number of factors to ultimately come up with results.

While it can’t be taken too seriously, it is at the very least reason for optimism.

From the Sunderland one...

Thankfully of course, this is just a game made for entertainment. When the actual season kicks off, Sunderland supporters will no doubt be hoping Allardyce will lead them to a far more comfortable campaign than this.

At least they know their target market :lol:.

Lee Ryder restarting his laptop every time they got beat 'whor, am not havin that like, wa betta than that man'

Bollocks that, we always gan down on it.

Also, one of many many massive flaws in simulating a season on FM is the January transfer window is impossible to predict.
Never mind that, the summer one hasn't even opened yet. the feckin idiots. absolutely meaningless.

they've done Sunderland today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back