How long before Fairweather gets the boot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sold/God rid of their best players to the top teams. Sound familiar?

Not a single player from the successful side of the last 3-4 years has been sold. A few have been moved on to the likes of Durham and a few retired.

Genuine question as I know very little about the female team , why did Mulhern leave ?

WSL1 rules require all teams to have a full time manager/coach with the relevant badges. Mulhern was part time and did not want to give up his day job and also did not have the badges as far as I know.

Seems a mistake to me for the FA to set a rule that forces someone who effectively developed about half the recently succesful England side, but this if the FA we are talking about. Common sense is not their strong suit.

Not a single player from the successful side of the last 3-4 years has been sold. A few have been moved on to the likes of Durham and a few retired.

WSL1 rules require all teams to have a full time manager/coach with the relevant badges. Mulhern was part time and did not want to give up his day job and also did not have the badges as far as I know.

Seems a mistake to me for the FA to set a rule that forces someone who effectively developed about half the recently succesful England side, but this if the FA we are talking about. Common sense is not their strong suit.

Has the badges - got earlier this year. Went to Jarrow roofing then left. Went to Sheffield FC ladies earlier this season then left/sacked, depends on whose story you listen two. Commuting to Sheffield twice a week for training then game on Sunday, was going to be a struggle

without doubt City, Chelsea and Arsenal are streets ahead of the rest of the division but that doesnt excuse the amount of goals our lasses have conceded both this season and the latter part of last. They are in a real battle to stop up now and the games against bottom club Doncaster will be the key as to whether they stay up. Agree that Fairweather probably has to go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back