How could SAFC improve match day experience ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

If the club do view this board what would you recommend the club did to make your visit to the SOL better ...off the pitch / commercial activities only ...

Cash machines inside the ground.
More of those roving beer sellers.
Stop serving pints 10 mins before start of match so people get in their seats.
Have pints pulled and waiting for half time to speed up the queues.
Keep bars open for an hour after the match like in the premier concourse.
Play Wise Men immediately after every win.
Play songs that we have adapted to Sunderland songs rather than whatever the fcuk was being played yesterday, helps create better atmosphere.
Free tickets for SC holders to the first rounds of both cups.

I'm sure there's many more ideas ...

Cup games should be included with a season ticket I reckon.

Close the Premier Concourse. Only open it when the other sections are full and there's still demand for tickets.
Move the away fans near the South Stand.
Only open the gates bang on the final whistle. If you want to leave early you have to use your ticket to exit via a turnstile, as you do when you enter the ground. There'd be no point leaving early if you had to queue for 10 mins to get out.

Don't think the turnstiles to get out would be allowed under safety regulations. Exit doors have to open outwards following the Victoria Hall disaster.

Hanging baskets in the access ways and some floral displays on the touchline to make it look prettier.
We already have enough pansies on the pitch

Delivering beer to your seat

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
If the club do view this board what would you recommend the club did to make your visit to the SOL better ...off the pitch / commercial activities only ...

Cash machines inside the ground.
More of those roving beer sellers.
Stop serving pints 10 mins before start of match so people get in their seats.
Have pints pulled and waiting for half time to speed up the queues.
Keep bars open for an hour after the match like in the premier concourse.
Play Wise Men immediately after every win.
Play songs that we have adapted to Sunderland songs rather than whatever the fcuk was being played yesterday, helps create better atmosphere.
Free tickets for SC holders to the first rounds of both cups.

I'm sure there's many more ideas ...

A lot of your points are related to alcohol.

Who's this donkey's tube?

How have you come this conclusion? Cause I like a fcukin pint without waiting 20 mins?

You like your beer more than your footy obviously - hey, i aint got a problem with that

No. I'd like to be able to do both. Pint before, at half time and after. Even better would be during but that's outside the clubs hands.
The "hospitality" the club shows the standard fan on match days is very very poor and it could easily be improved.

Big foam fingers and an old fashioned rattle under every seat :lol:

Bar 13 has a token system. Buy before the match then walk straight up to the token point and collect a pre-poured pint. Personally, I would like to see an outside bar area, a bit like the Travelodge at Wembley. I suspect that may well happen when the new hotel opposite the SoL opens.

Where's this bar located? I didn't know about this at all. Why can't it be done elsewhere...

May I be (presumably not the first to) say win some f***ing games?

Read the feckin rules man in the OP... Off filed only.

Big foam fingers and an old fashioned rattle under every seat :lol:

Still got my granddads up in the loft from the 50's. Make a right racket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back