How bad would it need to get

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can't imagine not supporting the lads whatever trials and tribulations we go through - though I haven't been to anywhere near as many games since I retired as I used to. I'd still renew my current season card even if we went down because it's good value at concessionary rates for old fogeys.

And in any case there's still enjoyment to be had in the "lower" leagues. Anyone who was there - like me - will always treasure memories like the mudslide at Wigan and many many more. Every cloud has a silver lining an all that.
The mudslide took a bit of explaining when I got back home, (and that was a couple of genuine slips)
The Mrs thought I'd been on Gardeners World

Probably support us regardless no matter what league, even if I don't always go to games. Can't say I'll always get a season ticket, find it goes in cycles nowadays, sometimes I get a bit frustrated with it all and stop going as can't justify the price, but end up missing it and going back, somehow finding a way to justify it.

Only thing which would turn me away is if we done something truly ridiculous, like change name or strips or something. Tbh I was thinking if we agree to this game abroad shite I'd consider, hate the idea of it and suspect wed be one of the clubs lapping it up (ironically because it's not meant for riff raff like us)

For you to say enough is enough, and to give it up.

after putting up with division 3 footy, Lawrie Mac, Butcher, Crosby, the embarrassing Wilko etc, dont think I'll ever give them up totally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back