Hhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaawwwwaaaaayyyyyyyy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely bricking it . I may be gone for some time if we blow it tomorrow. I know you'll all be gutted about that. I'll just leave you with this little preview: :oops:

Up the f***ing boro :lol:
Dear god that is appalling. Absolutely appalling.

Just a motorway going over the top of factories, and under massive nuclear looking chimneys.
There's no motorway on Teesside like. Just the long road to Sunderland. Or Thirsk.

Absolutely bricking it . I may be gone for some time if we blow it tomorrow. I know you'll all be gutted about that. I'll just leave you with this little preview: :oops:

Something weird about deadbeats from other teams coming on our board.
Mind if you're representative i suppose boro boards must resemble a palliative care ward in an ill equipped hospital

My promotion preferences are all tied in to whether we stay up or not. Stay up and Id love Brighton to do it, go down and Id love Brighton to stay down. Its easily the best away day for a London/SE based SAFC fan. A crackin day out even now that its a fuckin nightmare to get too from Brighton city centre/beach.

Im very Midge Ure and Vienna about the Boro mesel like. If they were playing a northern/midlands or SW club Id probably want them to win. But as I like day out at the sea side without needing breathing apparatus its a seat on the fence for me.

Seriously hope you do it.
Slight crumb of comfort to those effected by the steel closures.
UTB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back