Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll volunteer for an SMB initiated miniturised journey ala Fantastic Voyage.

Count me out. He's a lovely lad, but I've no desire to venture up Hazey's arse.

And if that isn't quote of the day, I don't what is.

This has me chuckling :)
I'm just checking in while taking a break from my soup which I have added WAAY too much chilli powder too, I'm having to eat yoghurts between 'sittings'. I should leave it as no doubt it will put my arse in peril (although I normally digest chilli fully before it reaches the hoop, unlike a lot of people who, after a curry say, have a hot arse, I don't tend to get that) but it's a challenge to complete now

:lol::lol::lol::lol: A full Madone to you Hazey mate.

You're a wonderful man, keep going, fight the fucker, and you'll be able to use the tickets one day soon I hope mate.

All the very best.

I'm just checking in while taking a break from my soup which I have added WAAY too much chilli powder too, I'm having to eat yoghurts between 'sittings'. I should leave it as no doubt it will put my arse in peril (although I normally digest chilli fully before it reaches the hoop, unlike a lot of people who, after a curry say, have a hot arse, I don't tend to get that) but it's a challenge to complete now

Bloody hell, the NHS give him the monster piles anaesthetic cream and he immediately piles on the chilli :roll:. Is this how our taxes should be spent?

with all that chilli, if you want to get to the shops quick, put a pair of roller skates on and fart!

Jesus wept man, chilli powder with a cluster of bum grapes!!!

Still rooting for you mate.

Hazey, I cant think of a single thing to say thats not already been said, but I wanted to post anyway.

You really are an inspiration, and I hope if the day ever comes I will be as brave as you.

xx

I'm going to try, please don't anyone do any sad smilies or any of that, I'm ok, I'm happy, I'm fighting but I'm also realistic. Stay with me and smile a little.

bonny lad your a fuckin hero; and i for one am proud to know you

Having read most of your blog over the past couple of months I have to say you're a f***ing inspiration to us all. To go through this whole process and retain above all else a wicked sense of humour should teach us all a lesson or two.

Here's looking forward your next iambic-pentameter entry

Keep your chin up and keep fighting .... we're all with you mate.

Speaking as someone who has had a whole crowd of doctors looking up my bum with a torch (I think there were five of them but I was a bit delirious) I can vouch for the unpleasantness of it.

You can get in Take A Break no problem with your story the way it is. Chat pays more and the puzzles are better, however.

Howay man woman, one of them must have taken a photo, hoy it up.

Hazey you twat, it's not right for a bloke to make another man cry. Stick in there, if anyone's going to beat this, you will with your attitude.

Neil

I've often thought about what I would/will do when my time comes. I don't think I could be as positive you-but I am a soft shite.

Hats off to you.

Last edited:
Howay man woman, one of them must have taken a photo, hoy it up.

Hazey you twat, it's not right for a bloke to make another man cry. Stick in there, if anyone's going to beat this, you will with your attitude.

Neil

I have seen a photo, actually, but of right inside my colon. It's fascinating - my ulcers looked like tiny mushrooms. I didn't ask to keep one, though. Maybe next time.

I'm going to tell my shadow to fuck off everytime it comes into vision in the hope that the shadow world will fuck off completely. No shadows = no cancer = Hazey gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back