Hazeys latest blog

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was smiling away right up until the last lines of that email.

The only thing I share with you is your love of SAFC and your choice of pants (good choice).

I can't imagine what it's like for you. Not the illness, but two blerks with a torch up your arse.

Keep fighting.

keep fighting mate, cant begin to imagine how you feel & cant help but admire your bravery & honesty.

you are an inspiratation fella

I was smiling away right up until the last lines of that email.

The only thing I share with you is your love of SAFC and your choice of pants (good choice).

I can't imagine what it's like for you. Not the illness, but two blerks with a torch up your arse.

Keep fighting.

It's a, err, unique, experience!
Speaking of SAFC, me mams mate has a mate at SAFC and she has got a large print signed by all the players and that for me, framed and everything, which my mam is bringing down on tuesday. Very nice of them

Keep fighting the bastard mate, you make my problems seem fuck all.
Legend !!!!

Sorry but I have to do this ... :-( ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about burying bad news in amongst a load of other shite. ;)
You do make me smile. :-D

It's a, err, unique, experience!
Speaking of SAFC, me mams mate has a mate at SAFC and she has got a large print signed by all the players and that for me, framed and everything, which my mam is bringing down on tuesday. Very nice of them

The bastards stole my idea! Except I would have got it signed by the SMB, the true players in Sunderland.

Keep it going mate, always look out for the blog, and it really makes my day to really about all your poo capers.

That is probably one of the weirdest things ive ever written on this board ;)

Keep going!

Hazey, I read your blog everyday (when there is one you lazy bassa!!! :-D)

I am constantly amazed by your attiude, your courage and your sheer bloody mindedness, your are a true inspiration.

I wish there was better news, but as they say its not over till the fat lady sings, and to be fair shes not even started eating the greggs pies, so a good few years to pile on the pounds yet!!!

Mind when your pic is on the front of a magazine, make sure its a better one than the one in the local rag a few weeks ago!!!!

All the best mate.

Last edited:
Speaking as someone who has had a whole crowd of doctors looking up my bum with a torch (I think there were five of them but I was a bit delirious) I can vouch for the unpleasantness of it.

You can get in Take A Break no problem with your story the way it is. Chat pays more and the puzzles are better, however.

Speaking as someone who has had a whole crowd of doctors looking up my bum with a torch (I think there were five of them but I was a bit delirious) I can vouch for the unpleasantness of it.

You can get in Take A Break no problem with your story the way it is. Chat pays more and the puzzles are better, however.

Spavs raised the bar now, it's bella or nothing ;)

Can they not send in a miniturised submarine to blast it, like in The Mighty Boosh last night? ;)

Good to see you're still in fine fooling mate.

Who knows, I may be the next one to appear on the front of Take A Break or some other crap mag with the old 'I was diagnosed with incurable cancer - but look at me now!' with a gormless smiling face next to a story of 'my psycho husband ate me, but I survived!' ;)

You'll need to go easy on what you say about your piles though ;)

And there's the difference ... I get the impression Hazey wasn't too happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back