Have we ever had a stronger bench than yesterday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

This.

That bench was horrific!
Care to explain marra? I thought it was far from horrific. It had some canny options imo

The clue was in the post i quoted :rolleyes:

Riveros played no games and was moved on cos he was shite.
Da Silva was a liabilty
Reid couldnt run and contributed very little
Colback was an inexperienced bairn
Zenden wasnt too bad but was hardly a great game changer from the bench
Gyan - fair enough.

How is that a great bench? Bar Gyan, none of them would get in our current side, which is hardly brilliant.

Last edited:
The clue was in the post i quoted :rolleyes:

Riveros played no games and was moved on cos he was shite.
Da Silva was a liabilty
Reid couldnt run and contributed very little
Colback was an inexperienced bairn
Zenden wasnt too bad but was hardly a great game changer from the bench
Gyan - fair enough.

How is that a great bench? Bar Gyan, none of them would get in our current side, which is hardly brilliant.

Ahhh I thought you were having a go at Saturdays bench.

Oh btw nee need to get arsey or the use of infantile smilies. Its unbecoming of a gentleman.

Give over man.

Can't believe you've made a claim like that when we have Rodwell at the club :lol:

Wilksy my good friend, Rodwell is a scapegoat.

Would Cattermole ever command a £10 million fee?? Will he ever be capped by England??

Rodwell isn't ultilized correctly.

Trolling by naming a few facts:confused:

3rd choice right winger and the rest bar mannone out of contract in the summer, just because you dont like it doesnt make it trolling you spenk.
Why bother Herbert everbody and his dog knows you're a MAG. just come clean and declare your allegiance. Then people might take you seriously. I doubt it but they might. :lol:

Assuming we had everyone fit, then our bench would probably be:
Mannone
O'Shea
Manquillo
Denayer
Larsson
Watmore
Januzaj

with
Cattermole
Rodwell
McNair
Gooch
Khazri
Love
Mika

in the stands

Assuming a first XI of

Pickford
Jones Kone Djilibodji VanAanholt
Kirchoff Pienaar N'Dong
Borini Defoe Anichebe

Cattermole not even on the bench...

:rolleyes:

Wilksy my good friend, Rodwell is a scapegoat.

Would Cattermole ever command a £10 million fee?? Will he ever be capped by England??

Rodwell isn't ultilized correctly.
You're right, we've been attempting to utilise him as a footballer, which is our biggest error.

The fact that Rodwell commanded a 10m fee once upon a time is completely irrelevant. Jozy Altidore arrived for an 8m fee and Anichebe on a free...

I'd absolutely guarantee you that if we transfer-listed Cattermole and Rodwell tomorrow, we'd get more offers for Cattermole, and more money. We turned down 6m from Stoke 2 years ago for Catts, we can't f***ing give Rodwell away. He's been here 2-and-a-half years and hasn't started in a single victory :) He's also had about 5 managers in that time, and every one of them has picked Cattermole ahead of him.

What disappoints me is the modern player gets to sit in a comfy heated seat, rather than the traditional icy cold, hemorrhoid causing wooden bench occasionally inhabited by such greats as Keegan, St John, Greaves and Dalglish,

It had a motivating effect on the development of these superstars, as they played out of their skins to get on and :Dstay on the pitch

Why bother Herbert everbody and his dog knows you're a MAG. just come clean and declare your allegiance. Then people might take you seriously. I doubt it but they might. :lol:
How can everybody and his dog know something that isnt true:confused:

Maybe i should just open a new account like you did;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back